i wanna make a game is that weird?

therussianpotato

You've got a lot to learn if you want to make a fps as your first project already. Its really easy to burn out and lose interesting especially if your working on something big and doing it alone. 

Good luck.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You've got a lot to learn if you want to make a fps as your first project already. Its really easy to burn out and lose interesting especially if your working on something big and doing it alone. 

Good luck.

i have just started i need a plan :P do you have eny ideas? 

Game maker lite on steam is a good program for beginners :)

Don't waste money on game maker, better to use a Unity or NeoAxis free license to learn something useful!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I feel the same way, i want to develop some apps for android or IOS but it really takes a lot of time and resources. After my studies I'm planning to go through with it but I do believe that is easier to start of with smaal stuff before you begin with the harder software. I'm working freelance photography and I started out with Iphoto nowadays I use lightroom/photoshop. I learned a lot by beginning with something simple and then started doing some complex things. 

In school they start with easy things before doing complex things, there is a reason behind that. Just try making a space invader or something. They you will know if you like it and you wouldn't waste time on something you wouldn't like in the end.

progress i guess xD still dont know what the game is gonna be about......

post-37270-0-61461000-1392462132_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

I tried cry engine which turned out ok

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!