Still worth it on getting a Xbox One Fat in 2020?

Zenedge

i found a guy selling his xbox one for $200 it comes with 2 controllers. and 27 games.

the games include gears 4, 5. halo mcc. mk11. and really alot of AAA games.

but seeing as how the ps5 and series x is coming this year. is it still worth getting this old console in 2020?

or should i just save my money wait for the next gen?

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

If the games it comes with are physical games that you would play that is a great deal. Digital games wouldn't be worth the hassle. Supposedly the series x is going to have no console exclusives for the first year, so why not get an xbox one.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:50 AM, Zenedge said:

i found a guy selling his xbox one for $200 it comes with 2 controllers. and 27 games.

the games include gears 4, 5. halo mcc. mk11. and really alot of AAA games.

but seeing as how the ps5 and series x is coming this year. is it still worth getting this old console in 2020?

or should i just save my money wait for the next gen?

Are those disc copies of the games? If so, it's worth it just for the 2 controllers and the games (assuming you like all or even most of the games).

Personally I went with the One S, because of the 4K Blu-Ray player upgrade, and the few tweaks they did in the revision. But performance wise, the One S is "essentially" the same as the original One, so yeah... not crazy.

As for PS5 and Series X? Those are gonna cost a lot more than $200, and the cost to buy those 27 games is gonna be near enough $200 anyway.

Plus if you ever decide to upgrade to the Series X, those games will still work.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Only really seems worth it for the games as imo the original Xbox one's size, performance, and experience going into next gen is not worth $200. Obviously a ps4 at that same price with games would be a better deal in many people's eyes in terms of console exclusives, etc. That being said tho, a freesync display might be a great addition to that Xbox one and make some of the worst offending games in terms of performance a lot better.

yeah. just got it.. it's all disc games. tbh i feel like the 200$ alone is worth it for all the games. and i got the console for free. hahaha. One of the controllers is the gears of wars 4 red controller btw. really sweet deal.

thanks guys :D

heres a pic of the games in case anyone was wondering

games.PNG

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

Is that 200 USD or CAD? And even though next gen is around the corner I believe current gen is still a good purchase providing you get a good deal.

Intel Core i7 9700F / Cooler Master 212 Evo / GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER / 16 GB G.SKILL RAM @ 2666MHz / GA-B365M-DS3H / EVGA 500w PSU

HP Pavilion Gaming 15 / Ryzen 5 4600H / GeForce GTX 1050 / 8 GB @ 3200MHz

you made out well, 200 for just the console and controllers is about the max value right now, the fact that you got that qty of disc games with it pushes it to a great deal. Well done.