Fractal Design Meshify C - Help Please!

Muwatallis

Hi,
I was planning to build int eh Factal design meshify C, but I want to use a 5700 xt red devil (300mm long). Max gpu length is 315mm, with the case fans, so that means cannot fit an AIO radiator front. Can fit a 240mm in the top but there is than a max motherboard height component of 40mm. This limits the ram I can get, but should still be able to find some small enough/
However, I've got a MSI X570 Meg Ace motherboard, which has a pretty chunky I/O shield  / VRM heatsink. I've measured the thickness and it's about 450mm (the I/O shield on the far side), but tapers off as you move away from the edge a bit. I know you can slide the AIO along due to the flexible mounting strips, but not sure if it wiill be enough, as the heatsink is pretty fat (linked image from web below for reference). Can anyone who has this case/has built in it please advise, how far does it let you slide the top rad to the right? (i.e. will there be enough space with this motherboard?). And will the top rad/fans hang down far enough that they will block/partially block the infinity mirror on the motherboard? As sad as it sounds, that's one of the reasons I went for this more expensive board, so if you can't see it it would be a bit problematic! ?
If this wouldn't work, since I want a relatively small case with a mesh front, the other option I have been considering is using the new MSI MAG Forge 100R case (though it's fairly cheap so I'm a bit worried about build quality).
Though then I would have to go for a whole different aesthetic as will no longer have the dark tempered glass.

Thanks in advance!

X570%20Ace%20Main.jpg

On 2/9/2020 at 1:45 PM, Muwatallis said:

If this wouldn't work, since I want a relatively small case with a mesh front, the other option I have been considering is using the new MSI MAG Forge 100R case (though it's fairly cheap so I'm a bit worried about build quality). Though then I would have to go for a whole different aesthetic as will no longer have the dark tempered glass.

The Enthoo Pro M TG is basically a 4" longer Meshify C, so you can keep the RAD front mounted with no issues! (unless that qualifies as "too big")

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

The Enthoo Pro M TG is basically a 4" longer Meshify C, so you can keep the RAD front mounted with no issues! (unless that qualifies as "too big")

Thanks for the response. I've since decided against the MSI Mag Forge, I noticed that the front finished further down than the sides and now I can't unsee it!
I had a look at the Enthoo Pro M TG and it is a bit on the big side. I did find a similar case - Phanteks P300A, which is only slightly larger yet allows for a much lnger GPU/font-mounted rad, however I'm not a big fan of the design (sorry being a bit picky!). I had kinda themed the whole aesthetic I had planned around the blackout tempered glass, so if I change case I will probably end up changing everything else too. Obviously if it just won't fit I will have to, but if I can make it work I would prefer if.