Circumventing Steam to get an Index

Hello! I put this into off-topic because I believe it is a very niche problem... So basically, I live in Brazil and have come to the USA for about a mouth and I was looking to get a Valve Index Headset (assuming it comes back to stock) while here, something that is not available in my country and even if it was the taxes would make it at least 2k (Brazil be like that...), but I have been met with a problem... Steam, unlike amazon and a bunch of other online stores, does not accept billing addresses outside the region that the account is located (I made an USA account), also the valve index isnt in any retail store and all re-sellers charge up by at least 50%, so if I cant bring myself to buying a mere 80hz Rift S I am in a pickle... (Not necessarily dissing on the Rift S, but I have someone close to me that I would like for them to experience VR but I am pretty sure she would get motion sickness as she is very pron to it)

So, does anyone have a solution? either a re-seller site you know for the valve index that doesnt mark up the price that much, or like a clever way to proxy the payment like getting a prepaid credit card while here (assuming that is possible considering I am not american), or a way to make an american paypal with a friends address (or honestly a random one, I dont care) and then add cash into it via bitcoin or via paypal transfer between international paypal... Anything, I just want the index (Then again, maybe all of this is pointless if the index doesnt come back on stock before I leave).

The worst is that if I had this opportunity last year before Steam Wallet was pulled this hole problem could be solved by buying 10 100$ gift cards

Anyway, if you read this and dont have a clue, I at least thank you for experiencing my frustration. ??

PS: I know my LTT location says Uk, I use to live there 1.5 years ago

If you are in the us right now just go grab a prepaid visa card and use it to buy the index straight from steam.

5 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

If you are in the us just go grab a prepaid visa card and use it to buy the index straight from steam.

I thought I needed SSN or Proof of American ID to buy those... Can I just like put any billing address? Do I need one ?

Sorry, Prepaid Visas are a distant concept for me 

4 minutes ago, MathiasSven said:

I thought I needed SSN or Proof of American ID to buy those... Can I just like put any billing address? Do I need one ?

no you dont its basically like a giftcard

1 hour ago, MathiasSven said:

No prof of anything needed. Just walk in to Walmart and get one. The only thing though is you won’t have any warranty outside the US. So keep that in mind. Also keep in mind that when you cross your nations boarders you might be on the hook for duties and or taxes. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, MathiasSven said:

It kinda depends on which card you get. Some do some dont. Youll need to do a little bit of research.

You could also try a VCC.

Are you visiting friends here in the US? someone you trust to buy it for you if you give them the cash?