PHANTEKS Eclipse P600S vs Lian Li pc-o11dw

tommy3010
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
17 minutes ago, tommy3010 said:

what about this one? it looks like it maybe better or am i wrong? i was thinking doing a push pull config on the cpu, as there is so much space. Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2

Push/pull with a slim radiator is possible on either original case. The Luxe 2 (now known as the Enthoo 719 due to a legal issue with Thermaltake) is very heavy overkill space wise, unless you need the SSI-EEB form factor, or need dual PSU's, or want to use many many large (360mm+ and above 38mm thick) radiators. 

am not doing full water loop well not just yet but will have a all in one nzxt x62 

looking for good air flow i have a  NZXT H440

1 hour ago, tommy3010 said:

looking for good air flow

Both are nearly identical airflow wise if you have the Front plate on the P600S removed. The X62 is a 280mm radiator. On the O11D it can only be mounted to the top, but it can be mounted to the top OR front on the P600s (this matters to some people). However, the O11D will offer better flexibility when you do get to custom watercooling. 

The choice is up to you. You're gonna get a great case either way. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

Both are nearly identical airflow wise if you have the Front plate on the P600S removed. The X62 is a 280mm radiator. On the O11D it can only be mounted to the top, but it can be mounted to the top OR front on the P600s (this matters to some people). However, the O11D will offer better flexibility when you do get to custom watercooling. 

The choice is up to you. You're gonna get a great case either way. 

what about this one it looks like it maybe better or am i wrong i was thinking doing a push pull config on the cpu as there is so much space Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2

17 minutes ago, tommy3010 said:

what about this one? it looks like it maybe better or am i wrong? i was thinking doing a push pull config on the cpu, as there is so much space. Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2

Push/pull with a slim radiator is possible on either original case. The Luxe 2 (now known as the Enthoo 719 due to a legal issue with Thermaltake) is very heavy overkill space wise, unless you need the SSI-EEB form factor, or need dual PSU's, or want to use many many large (360mm+ and above 38mm thick) radiators. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25