Which laptop for programmation studies and photo editing

Hey guys, so I’m currently using an old MacBook Pro which is really old, heavy and slow. I’m thinking about an upgrade (a Windows laptop obviously).
This laptop needs to serve me for at least the 5 next following years, I’ll do programmation and photo editing on it. I already have a big tower at home so no need to have the most incredible specs, just something that will last long. (min 512GB of storage)
For the budget I don’t really have any, if somethings worth investing I’ll invest. I’m looking between 1000-2000 but lower is always nice.

I found the Lenovo IdeaPad C340 pretty attractive, the Dell XPSs too.
Do you have any suggestions ? I’ll take every suggestion :)

Thanks for you answers 

Which country are you from? Any preferences on weight, battery life and display size?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

6 hours ago, genexis_x said:

Which country are you from? Any preferences on weight, battery life and display size?

From Switzerland, for a price reference use Digitec.ch, screen size either 13 or 15 inches and for the battery life, the longer the better obviously but something that at least last 5-6 hours on normal use