what wireless earbuds should i get?

Legolessed

For the past like year or something? I have been using the soundpeats true rfree's but ive run into an issue whether one earbud has significantly dropped in volume. I had this issue before and they sent me a replacement pair, and the same thing happened with them so then i bound the two working earbuds together but those just had the same issue to a lesser degree. Ive tried cleaning the speaker area but the sound still is super muffled and quiet. So im looking for earbuds that hopefully wont do the same thing after a few months. Im looking for something around $50 but thats flexible depending on what I find or get recommended. I dont really need any special features. As long as they play music. Sorry i dont really know what to look for or anything, sorry! If i should say more information please let me know! thank you so much!

Mmm, brainwavez might be in that price range, monoprice probably has something for you.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

Maybe the trn t200? But no one really knows how long those will last.

17 hours ago, EmoRarity said:

Mmm, brainwavez might be in that price range, monoprice probably has something for you.

41 minutes ago, Slayerking92 said:

38 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Maybe the trn t200? But no one really knows how long those will last.

Thank you! I will look at the trn t200

Also ltt's review left me not super satisfied because we just had different priorities and I was worried their top choice wouldn't be mine so I also looked at other reviews and found these too. 

Wireless Earbuds, MPOW M20 True Wireless Earbuds with 106 hrs Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Headphones w/Charging Case, aptX Stereo Wireless Earphones, in-Ear Mini Headset w/CVC 8.0 Mics,Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZHHFNBD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_GBEjEbRBW0F20

Sorry