DICE Ignoring Feedback for BF4

Kilerbomb

The question is: Is BF4 the MW2 of the battlefield series? It has some big issues but it still fun to play. :P jk

Case: Fractal Design R4 Window PSU: Seasonic G-series 650w MOBO: 870 Extreme R2.0 CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 GPU: Asus DirectCU II Radeon HD 7970 

The question is: Is BF4 the MW2 of the battlefield series? It has some big issues but it still fun to play. :P jk

I dont remember any game breaking issues with MW2. I was on XBox360 at the time, remind me what was so broken about it (not being snide, just trying to remember)

I dont remember any game breaking issues with MW2. I was on XBox360 at the time, remind me what was so broken about it (not being snide, just trying to remember)

Pff well, commando marathon knifers, noobtubing was so easy to do, it was used a lot, no server browser, kilstreaks were OP e.g. the chopper gunner (it was an 11 killstreak but still, it was too easy to rack up a lot of kills)

the last stand perk, boy what a stupid perk that was, further more the stopping power perk was the only choice of the perk 2 slot, others couldn't compete except in hardcore. I am sure I still missed some problems but here ya go :)

Case: Fractal Design R4 Window PSU: Seasonic G-series 650w MOBO: 870 Extreme R2.0 CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 GPU: Asus DirectCU II Radeon HD 7970 

If ACE 23 guy runs into AEK guy at close range, he is probably going to die, if ACE 23 guy is seen at medium-long buy DMR guy, same applies.

I don't think the ACE 23 is OP, it's a jack of a few trades but not the master of any of them.

Nearly all of the items listed are huge balance issues, but DICE seem to think otherwise. What the hell is the point of allowing people to provide feedback if you aren't even going to listen to it?  

DICE has completely thrown almost all feedback out the window. I don't think that they understand that it matters far more what the majority of the players think is balanced than what DICE think is balanced. My hope for Battlefield is dwindling more and more every day.

What are your thoughts on this?

Ha OP, you are an idiot!

''aren't even going to listen to it?'' They listed them, you make no sense. Listen *not equal* action

Good, They do a better job at balancing then all the players put in democracy (with the ammount of noobs and confilcts of interest it would become an idiocracy, starting with the OP)

@  ^^. Dice make an outstanding job. Yes, it stands out in a  very positive way.

Alrihgt, one answer ot a stupid post a day!

Love diversity! :wub:

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

If ACE 23 guy runs into AEK guy at close range, he is probably going to die, if ACE 23 guy is seen at medium-long buy DMR guy, same applies.

I don't think the ACE 23 is OP, it's a jack of a few trades but not the master of any of them.

exactly, it is just fine IMO. I dont feel bad if i get killed by it, cause i could always equip a AEK and get closer to the enemy next time.

Seems like mindless whining... The devs are right, all of the things they've "Ignored" are with good reason. Last time I saw a ACE 23 was when I killed some with my G36C.

MAA should be removed in some maps though. EVERY GOD DAMN MAP HAS MAA EVEN IF THERE ARE ONLY ONE JET AND HELI PER TEAM!!

Lots of cry baby tears are shed on the desks of whiners in BF4.

BC2 is most console game in whole series. Gameplay is laggy and not smooth at all, maps are smaller than in CoD and hitreg is one of the worst ever. Thats my opinion. I know those who started BF then think its best. For me gameplay wise its BF2>BF4>BF3, comp BF2>BF3>(BC2/BF4), map design BF2>BF3>BF4.

-Im not sure what do you mean by "laggy", the only noticeable difference with bf3 in the graphics for me are the animations. That and the tedious blue filter.

-I played mw, mw3 and black ops 2, and maps in bc2 all always bigger, except for team deathmatch, for obvious reasons. They are also better design, for me at least, i feel i have more ways to atack. 

-Hitreg i would say 1/50 deaths. On bf4? pfft like 1/10 deaths , no comparison there, bf4 has way more problems here. Bf3 was ok, a little bit better than BC2. 

I like BF2 but is dated (graphically) , and i dont like that guns do so little damage. 

I agree with Dice on some points and disagree on others.

The ACE 23 for example isn't OP. It's the best alround rifle but not always on top.

The attack helicopters don't need more manveuverabillity. I just say: flying through production halls on Zavod 311.

What still fucks me up in BF4 is helicopters and jets shooting missiles on infantry. But there's really not much you can do about it i guess.

But what really pisses me off is when people use FLAK tanks to shoot infantry. People who do that can burn in hell together with VGA and TN panels! And that could easily be fixed! Just don't allow a lower aiming angle than, say 10°. Then for defense against infantry add a MG on top, which is controlled by a 2nd player. DONE.

ace 23 just needs a longer reload that is all, its around the same as the L85 but the l85 has a longer reload due to being a bullpup

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

one man army+ noob tube

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ace 23 just needs a longer reload that is all, its around the same as the L85 but the l85 has a longer reload due to being a bullpup

Or a lower fire rate, which is the main point why i chose it over the M416.

who cares...

I agree with Dice on some points and disagree on others.

The ACE 23 for example isn't OP. It's the best alround rifle but not always on top.

The attack helicopters don't need more manveuverabillity. I just say: flying through production halls on Zavod 311.

What still fucks me up in BF4 is helicopters and jets shooting missiles on infantry. But there's really not much you can do about it i guess.

But what really pisses me off is when people use FLAK tanks to shoot infantry. People who do that can burn in hell together with VGA and TN panels! And that could easily be fixed! Just don't allow a lower aiming angle than, say 10°. Then for defense against infantry add a MG on top, which is controlled by a 2nd player. DONE.

the attack helo does need more maneuverability, you are thinking scout helo because there is no attack helo on zavod 311. And what do you mean when you say flak tank, if you mean MBT you can get fucked MBTs are already at a huge disadvantage vs infantry with all the laws and SRAWS. If you mean the Mobile AA i am ok with it because they are meant to be used against air targets.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

the attack helo does need more maneuverability, you are thinking scout helo because there is no attack helo on zavod 311. And what do you mean when you say flak tank, if you mean MBT you can get fucked MBTs are already at a huge disadvantage vs infantry with all the laws and SRAWS. If you mean the Mobile AA i am ok with it because they are meant to be used against air targets.

Yupp dem mobile AAs are OP against infantry.

who cares...

Yupp dem mobile AAs are OP against infantry.

they should just make them more like bf3 aa where it kinda tickled when you got shot by them, they will still be better vs infantry than bf3 though because of zuni rockets.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I agree with most changes but one, why the fuck did they not add below radar. Also I think BF4 is better than BF3. To me BF3 is more similar to CoD than BF4.

And the best BF lineup would for me be: BF4/BF1942>BF2>BFBC2/BF3

Using Tapatalk