Broke Networking college student rig.

LucaZ

I quit my job recently because I want to go to school at BCIT. With no income, I'm stuck with this on my desktop.

post-57459-0-27476300-1392175185_thumb.j

Specs?

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I quit my job recently because I want to go to school at BCIT. With no income, I'm stuck with this on my desktop.

Its not that bad man, it could be worse you could always have worse, but that sucks man

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

y u no specs?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

At least is has a LAN port...

Hahaha, that thing is awesome, its like the most ghetto test bench ever :)

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

Man that sucks, but we're hoping that is a temporary thing, going back to studying is good for you, on the long run you'll be fine! Pursue your dreams man!

Now for the rig, isn't all bad, you can have good Internet access and for the average job it's enough, try to get hands on a second hand case in some flee market or anyone that you know that it's changing computers and try to keep it. 

At last, try to have some safe money to starting to build your machine!

Have all the luck of the world man!

Led fan in that psu, can't complain with that :P

OnePlus 6T