A question a bout splitting Internet package and speed into two ?

Ibrahime

Hello everyone,

First of all i wish from you to forgive me for my weak language, second idk to thanks everyone here trying to help other people.

My case is just like that, I`ve internet connection which works as a 6mb of speed with a limited package of 140GB downloading per month,

after that the speed connection will downgrade to 256b, which means it becomes useless to me and my sister.

Whatever we try but we consume this package in the first week of every month and the troubles begin between me and her.

So what i`m asking for is some free application which let me splitting our connection to Two 3mb of internet speed and a 75GB of downloading per computer,

Is there any free application can do that for us or not ?

i`m very sorry if i`ve done any mistakes for the forum rules and Thank you.

You can use W10 to limit your data limit. You can set that up in your sisters pc and yours.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

any decent router will have a bandwidth limiter to lock the maximum speed that each device can use.

limiting the total amount of data that each device can use during a certain period on the other hand will be much more difficult.

I'm guessing you both pay for half the connection each?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

If you're unable to identify and change the behaviour that causes you to hit the limit, by splitting it you're not going to gain any real advantage from limiting individually. The fundamental fix for this is to change package to one that doesn't cap so early or at all.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

6 minutes ago, porina said:

If you're unable to identify and change the behaviour that causes you to hit the limit, by splitting it you're not going to gain any real advantage from limiting individually. The fundamental fix for this is to change package to one that doesn't cap so early or at all.

Sadly i can`t, Internet is too expensive in my country, i`m just searching for something fair for both of us.

39 minutes ago, Arika S said:

any decent router will have a bandwidth limiter to lock the maximum speed that each device can use.

limiting the total amount of data that each device can use during a certain period on the other hand will be much more difficult.

I'm guessing you both pay for half the connection each?

I think my router can do it, Can you please tell me a bout any guide that teach me how to do so ?

Yes everyone of us pay 75 pounds.

46 minutes ago, Levent said:

You can use W10 to limit your data limit. You can set that up in your sisters pc and yours.

I`m using W10 but how and where the settings for this option ?

Thanks everyone for your quick replies.

6 minutes ago, Ibrahime said:

I think my router can do it, Can you please tell me a bout any guide that teach me how to do so ?

what router do you have?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

12 minutes ago, Ibrahime said:

I`m using W10 but how and where the settings for this option ?

Search for "Data usage settings" in the start menu.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

24 minutes ago, Arika S said:

what router do you have?

It`s something like this in the link

https://te.eg/wps/portal/te/Personal/Devices/Routers/!ut/p/z0/fcxBC4JAEIbhX-NRZtBN6ihGUUQQXXQusbiDTsma7mj9_DwGQcfv4eMFghLI21kaq9J72y27ouy2wm1ywCue1qkxeMk35rwrCsR9Akeg_4elIPdhoByo7r3yW6FUjnDkII69iu0idDxLzWHRflIew5e0k32xxLMLXdw2WYq_lMLzQdUHGqFafw!!/

18 minutes ago, Levent said:

Search for "Data usage settings" in the start menu.

Thanks, I`ll search for it and see what i can do and tell you the result.