Sos. Gpu display shows bios stuff but not windows ( only can get MB hdmi display port to work )

plz help. I have one monitor ( its a tv, an i'm using a hdmi port) i can get window to work fine when i am plugged into the motherboard ok. but when i am plugged into gpu, it goes 1: pc switch on.  2: bios open F2  option screen. 3: windows logo screen. 4: blank. 

But if i have it plugged in the mb hdmi its fine , ( cant play any game with this mb on board graphics ) any one know what i can do besides updating driver and or going back to previous  driver ? 

idk , i also tried upluging gpu, and swtiching it on the mb ports, i honeslty feels it a windows kink not hardware ? idk.

What do u thing-i-Shoe-d..,DO ?

is the gpu actually in device manager? boot the machine with the onboard and then plug a monitor into the gpu and try activated it in the display properties.

can also just go into the bios and make sure the primary display adapter is the gpu and not the onboard

yea , it show all the boot stuff , just when windows loads its blank . 

12 minutes ago, emosun said:

boot the machine with the onboard and then plug a monitor into the gpu and try activated it in the display properties.

so it get more strange , when i boot up. all the boot screan logo are on the gpu hows windows on Mb hdmi Port ( like when i boot only plugged into the mb hdmi port it only shows the window login screen , when i am plugged into the gpu it shows the started boot logo screen stuff,..lmao i need to get a 2nd monitor and play wiht the seating  

5 minutes ago, emosun said:

yea i must of booted my pc 20-30 time now lol 

• 1 year later...

so i ended up just reinstalling window entirely. Thanks for all the reply's :)  

I was going to suggest potentially a corrupted driver (because I am 99.9% certain that's the issue) 

Glad it's resolved.