How can I wipe 2 SDDs?

T9000and1

Greetings,

My computer has a PCI-E M.2 SSD, and a regular SSD.

I would like to put Windows 7 on my computer, I know that Windows can wipe a drive when you put it on but I heard that it'll leave any other drives alone and not wipe them. Therefore, I would like to know how I can wipe both my drives.

Thank you!

you can get a windows bootable usb and wipe the drives while booted up to the usb if it asks you for a key before that just click i dont have a product key and it will skip it

2 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

you can get a windows bootable usb and wipe the drives while booted up to the usb if it asks you for a key before that just click i dont have a product key and it will skip it

Sorry, I do not understand. Do you mean for me to try boot on each of the drives, and then just use the windows wipe option rather than installing the OS?

1 minute ago, T9000and1 said:

Sorry, I do not understand. Do you mean for me to try boot on each of the drives, and then just use the windows wipe option rather than installing the OS?

you can wipe both of the drives in the bootable usb or you can wipe your other nonboot drive with disk manager