Lookin to build a badass (PC BUT NOT FOR GAMING)

I want to build a productive PC -- no gaming, just for emails, documents, PDFs -- but I want it to be fast and future proofed. With a curved screen and I just wanted to see what you guys/gals recommend. I was thinking about going with the AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, with 32gbs of high performance ram and a fast 500gb SSD.

Anything is appreciated, and thank you for your time!!

4 minutes ago, Laller Baller said:

I want to build a productive PC -- no gaming, just for emails, documents, PDFs -- but I want it to be fast and future proofed. With a curved screen and I just wanted to see what you guys/gals recommend. I was thinking about going with the AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, with 32gbs of high performance ram and a fast 500gb SSD.

Anything is appreciated, and thank you for your time!!

wot.... Why would you pick a 3900X for an office PC, pick a Ryzen APU so you don't need to waste money on a GPU or a CPU that's way overkill. 16GB of RAM is fine for web browsing, and should be for a long time. Basic PCs are fine with 8GB just for web browsing, 500GB SSD is a bit small too, get a 1TB one.

The Ryzen 3200G is perfect but the 3400G is great too if you want a little extra power for the occasional heavier task.  

Yours faithfully

This seems like a Troll post based on your name and being a brand new account. If your just being a troll Rethink life :P

Emails documents and stuff is easily done on a basic machine with a ddecent SSD. That can easily be done with a 3400G and perform just fine. You do not need a $500 CPU for basic web browsing

2 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

This seems like a Troll post based on your name and being a brand new account. If your just being a troll Rethink life :P

Emails documents and stuff is easily done on a basic machine with a ddecent SSD. That can easily be done with a 3400G and perform just fine. You do not need a $500 CPU for basic web browsing

If the intent was to troll they didn't do a very good job, didn't even ask about a Threadripper 3970X smh.

Yours faithfully

Any pc with enough ram for your workload and an ssd.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

lol this is not a troll, thank you guys for the help that was much quicker than I thought! 

Again thank you aIot!!

I apologise for my stupidity, lol.

Yea there's no way you even reach 10% of that CPU's capabilities by browsing the net. Why exactly do you need it future proofed? For when PDFs become more process/graphic intensive???? Just grab yourself an SSD to boot off of and maybe throw a few things onto but save your money for that phat display you want