GTX 750 | Playing games and suddlenly crashes whole pc

CallzFon

So I been having this problem lately. I'm playing random games as usual, and suddenly my monitor goes all to the same color, sound kind of is slown down to the point that I don't hear it anymore and pc ends up crashing. This happened me today 4 times and the colors where black, pink, orange, green, and this doesn't happen let's say "super fast" but it fades to that color. I have my VGA cable connected to the graphics card and check my CPU temperature just to be sure and it's completly normal. It's not a monitor problem since the sound also is related to the problem (I think). Ended up excluding some awnsers and only one left was the graphics card. So I downloaded MSI Afterburner to check my GPU's temperature. And in idle my GPU is at 36ºC (normal) but when I'm playing games such as this one I been playing lately, Rocket League, GPU rises gradually to 40ºC's 50ºC's and I was looking at MSI Afterburner and it shown me 57ºC, and all of a sudden the crash happens again... So I think when my GPU reaches around 57ºC it crashes... I wonder if this is because it's already an old graphics card and kind of "dying".

I have all drivers up to date and updated them in the same day this happened to try and solve the problem (but it didn't).

PSU: I don't really know the wattage of it but it's reference is this (PCA022-ZA2G) and I think it's between 280W and 360W, from the numbers in the side.

Motherboard: Asus H110-M

CPU: Intel i7-6700 3.40GHZ

RAM: 8,0GB DDR3

GPU: NVIDIA GTX 750

SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB

HDD(That I don't use that often): Toshiba DT01ACA100

I'm sorry if I miss pronounced something and thanks for you time :)

Bolding the vga cable was appreciated.  Means you’re running analog.  Is vga the only port available on the monitor?  How are you doing the sound?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I got HDMI too. The sound when this crash happens feels like I grab the sound and slow it down so many times gradually until I can't hear it no more.

I’ve been having problems with my older machine lately regarding win10.  It does not support all the stuff win 8.1 does apparently despite claims to the contrary.  It’s possible you might get fewer issues by going to hdmi simply because the standard is newer.  No promises though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Oh so the problem is with Windows itself? So changing to HDMI isn't a 100% solution is that it?

1 minute ago, CallzFon said:

Oh so the problem is with Windows itself? So changing to HDMI isn't a 100% solution is that it?

It’s what I’m seeing with win10.  Hdmi is a maybe for now thing as far as I can tell.  I’ve got a z97 board that works fine.  It’s got USB 2.0 on it though and win10 apparently no longer supports USB 2.0, even though apparently it still sometimes does.  They apparently can support it they just don’t want to.  They’re still

I don’t know what windows you are running. 64 bit might be win10, win 8.x or even win7.

7 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

It’s what I’m seeing with win10.  Hdmi is a maybe for now thing as far as I can tell.  I’ve got a z97 board that works fine.  It’s got USB 2.0 on it though and win10 apparently no longer supports USB 2.0, even though apparently it still sometimes does.  They apparently can support it they just don’t want to.  They’re still

I don’t know what windows you are running. 64 bit might be win10, win 8.x or even win7.

o.O yea I really forgot that. It's Windows 10 yea ^^