Upgraded PC now having video issues and frequent BSOD's

Zito88

Okay to keep this as short as possible my issues are as follows, my computer was running great, but I wanted a new monitor (1440p and 144/165hz) and needed other upgrades to accommodate that. I'll include my original specs when I wasn't having issues and my current specs as well. * indicate upgrades for easy identification

Original PC Specs

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Asus Crosshair IV Hero Wifi X370 (BIOS 6004)

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (OC 4.2Ghz)

2x16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 3200

Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080

Boot Drive Crucial 500Gb Sata SSD M.2

Additional Drives, Samsung 500GB Sata SSD, Western Digital 3TB HDD

PSU Thermaltake 650 Watt 80+ Gold

Upgraded PC Specs

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Asus Crosshair IV Hero Wifi X370 (BIOS 7601*)

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (OC 4.2Ghz)

4x16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 3200*

Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Super*

Boot Drive Intel 2TB 660P NVME SSD M.2*

Additional Drives, Samsung 500GB Sata SSD, Western Digital 3TB HDD, Seagate Ironwolf 6TB HDD*

G.Skill 1250 Watt 80+ Platinum*

I was running this on just two 23 inch Samsung LED 1080p 60hz monitors via HDMI cables. I purchased an Asus 27 inch 2560x1440 144hz (165hz OC'd which is what I currently have it at.) I am using the Asus as my primary monitor hooked up via DisplayPort and have my two Samsung monitors hooked up via HDMI still. I stream a lot so having the extra monitors helps me with being able to have everything up I need for the stream without having to tab through programs.

I originally planned to run the RTX 2080 Super with my 1440p monitor and use my GTX 1080 to run the two 1080p monitors but I was getting very strange graphics bugs and thought that the two GPU's were having driver conflicts so I removed the GTX 1080 and have all three monitors plugged into the RTX 2080 Super. Things seemed better for a while until I downloaded and started to play the new Modern Warfare and I started having issues with the game crashing then my entire computer crashing and BSOD (Usually different errors, I started taking pictures of the BSOD after about the 4th time.) I tried completely uninstalling the GPU and reinstalling the drivers, this did not fix anything. I also went through all my other devices in device manager and updated all drivers that needed it. I was still having issues so my next thought was to update the BIOS, I was running the Asus BIOS ver 6004 from when I first built the computer, I had to update the BIOS on the board for it to be compatible with my CPU. I now have their newest BIOS version 7601 from 11/06/2019 and this seemed to help a lot, I can now play Modern Warfare but I am still having weird issues with my video and have still gotten two BSOD's since updating the BIOS. In addition to the BSOD's I am having weird visual bugs such as video constantly stuttering while playing Rocket League while streaming, if a video is playing and I move my mouse cursor over the video it causes the video to freeze and stutter til I stop moving the mouse, Chrome randomly crashes when video feeds such as Twitch streams have been on screen for too long (an hour or two, not sure of the exact timing,) and Asus Aura Sync doesn't register my GPU but Asus GPU Tweak II does.

I can't currently stream Rocket League at all because the stuttering is so bad it's practically unplayable and gives me a headache, and while playing and streaming my CPU was at 20% usage, RAM was at 20% usage, and GPU was at 30% usage. CPU temp was 60C and GPU was at 40C. And I was almost always pinned at 165 FPS but still getting terrible stuttering. 

I will include screenshots of the BSOD that I took pictures. I was always able to boot back into Windows after the BSOD did it's restart. Although a few times my computer was lagging really bad and required an additional restart to run smoothly. Here is a link to my Minidump file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nIrLJflYG3kePurrzLf2ba33Fp5cb1hB

I have used Command Prompt in Administrator to do disk check, DISM, and SFC in order to diagnose and fix any problems with the OS and all have come back saying there are no errors. I have also ran windows memory checker and it didn't find any issues. I've also used Windows Defender and Malwarebytes to scan for viruses and didn't find anything.

Someone please help me figure out what the issue is! I am getting super frustrated and just want to get back to gaming and streaming!

If I missed any info I should have included or something wasn't clear please let me know! Much love to anyone where helps or tries to help me!

20191226_013109.jpg

20191221_195605.jpg

20191219_214106.jpg

20191219_185826.jpg

20191217_200145.jpg

I was going to suggest normal clock speeds on the CPU. That should fix everything.

I just did that, everything in BIOS is set to stock. It's hard to say if it fixed anything though, BSOD's seem random, happen after the system has been being stressed for a while but sometimes after having a game open for only like 10 minutes. I tried launching Rocket League and streaming and it is still stuttering.

OK uninstall ALL drivers and then reinstall them one by one. Also because you doubled your ram after you have reinstalled all drivers. try removing the old ram that you know is good. Then mix a new ram with old ram. The point here is trying to determine if the ram is an issue. But only after we validate drivers are clean installed.

I can try that, but just to be clear I updated all drivers after installing the new RAM and also ran Window's built in memory checker and it did not come back with any issues.

I updated all my drivers by going into device manager and clicking update driver on each one and having windows search for new drivers, after that I was still suspecting a driver issue so I downloaded Driver Easy and used that to update a few drivers that Windows said were up to date but Driver Easy said there were new drivers for.

1 hour ago, Zito88 said:

Driver Easy

And I suppose you already had these BSODs before installing this particular software? 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Yes, and I removed it and all its files after using it to update the drivers.