So I just built a new PC a couple weeks ago containing:

Ryzen 9 3900x

AORUS RTX 2080 Ti

G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32gb (2x16) DDR4 3600

RMX 750w 

AORUS X570 Pro Wifi motherboard

2tb Samsung 970 Evo M.2 SSD

H150i AIO

If any other info is needed I can provide links to their respective Newegg pages.

So about once every day and a half or so, my PC will just become non-responsive. It's not a full lockup, I can still move my mouse, and interact with any open programs exactly once, before said program freezes and becomes non-responsive in every way. Can't close it, can't do anything with task manager, the only thing that solves it is a quick reboot. Everything is at stock speeds, i have done exactly zero overclocking aside from enabling XMP for my ram to reach 3600 mhz. A quick google search turned up nothing, any info I did find was not quite the same type of freezing. Any ideas?

Edit: I've checked temps, and my CPU rarely goes above 60c under load, and GPU tops out at 75c under load while gaming. Temps don't seem to have anything to do with the freeze, as I could be doing nothing but sitting here watching a youtube video when it happens.

I would most likely suspect it is the SSD, you may want to try another SSD for a day or so and see if the same issue happens or not, I don't see how it could be any of your other parts failing (especially if you can still move your mouse around and still get a video signal), but that's just my opinion.

Did you try disable XMP?

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

13 minutes ago, Car712 said:

I would most likely suspect it is the SSD, you may want to try another SSD for a day or so and see if the same issue happens or not, I don't see how it could be any of your other parts failing (especially if you can still move your mouse around and still get a video signal), but that's just my opinion.

Is there a program I can run to potentially diagnose this?