Honey is paying the Sandal God too much

Lalit Kumar

So I was watching the YouTube Algorithm and Future of LTT video on LMG Clips and the description link to the full video is to a full blown honey ad. Why ?

41 minutes ago, Lalit Kumar said:

So I was watching the YouTube Algorithm and Future of LTT video on LMG Clips and the description link to the full video is to a full blown honey ad. Why ?

Lots of youtube commercials are like that, full length videos that are also ads.  If you don't press skip they will play for 30 minutes or more.  (Hotels.com has one with two British ladies driving around new England and being utterly confused by the history of the American Revolutionary war.) So that's not uncommon

That and Linus's mug sells.  Many of their videos could be described as a 15 to 30 minute infomercial.  In times past he'd be selling tech that slices, dices and makes julienne fries.  

1 hour ago, Lalit Kumar said:

Looks like they just put the wrong link in the description by mistake. It's supposed to be a link to the WAN show episode the clip comes from, but it seems they just accidentally pasted the wrong video link to a Honey ad.
I think most of the LMG office is out for holidays at the moment so they may not get around to fixing it for a few more days.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

Looks like they just put the wrong link in the description by mistake. It's supposed to be a link to the WAN show episode the clip comes from, but it seems they just accidentally pasted the wrong video link to a Honey ad.
I think most of the LMG office is out for holidays at the moment so they may not get around to fixing it for a few more days.

Yeah it's cool. Happy holidays. I was just having some fun :)

5 hours ago, Lalit Kumar said:

Lmg has become the evil empire.

Ad's in Youtube wth? Have not seen one aft'r Adguard Adblocker in Chrome.

I edit my posts more often than not