Brand New PC Build Won’t boot. Need Help

steadys

Okay so i got a whole new build recently and i don’t know what’s wrong with this thing. i’ve done everything i’ve van and nothing works, The Dimm debug light is  above the ram slots that the ram is in and the cpu debug light is on. No bent pins, tried one stick of ram and switch them out. tried resetting the cmos, tried everything. The one weird thing is that i took out my ram stick and put it back in and the light went off on that slot. but the cpu light was still on. i took the stick on and placed it in the same slot and the light went back on. i really don’t know what to do 

(specs:)

GTX 1660 ti

CX650M PSU

8x2 DDR4 3200 G.Skill Trident Z

2TB barracuda

MSI x470 gaming plus

2700x AMD ryzen 

Have you tried the steps from instruction manual to troubleshoot??

The power is not on.

Connect the AC power cord to an electrical outlet securely. Check if all ATX power connectors like ATX_PWR1, CPU_PWR1~2 are connected from the power supply to the motherboard? Some power supply units have a power button on the rear side, make sure the button is turned on. Check if the power switch cable is connected to JFP1 pin header properly.  Verify the Clear CMOS jumper JBAT1 is set to Keep DATA. Test with another known working power supply of equal or greater wattage.

The power is on, but no signal to monitor

Connect the monitor power cord to a electrical outlet securely. Make sure the monitor is turned on. Select different inputs on the monitor. If 3 long beeps are heard, remove all memory modules and try to install only one memory module in the DIMMA2 slot first and then restart the computer. If 1 long 2 short beeps are heard, remove and reinstall the graphics card and then restart the computer. Test with another known working graphics card.

7 hours ago, Taikinakulho said:

Are the fans spinning?

yes they are 

6 hours ago, Pichulec said:

Have you tried the steps from instruction manual to troubleshoot??

The power is not on.

Connect the AC power cord to an electrical outlet securely. Check if all ATX power connectors like ATX_PWR1, CPU_PWR1~2 are connected from the power supply to the motherboard? Some power supply units have a power button on the rear side, make sure the button is turned on. Check if the power switch cable is connected to JFP1 pin header properly.  Verify the Clear CMOS jumper JBAT1 is set to Keep DATA. Test with another known working power supply of equal or greater wattage.

The power is on, but no signal to monitor

Connect the monitor power cord to a electrical outlet securely. Make sure the monitor is turned on. Select different inputs on the monitor. If 3 long beeps are heard, remove all memory modules and try to install only one memory module in the DIMMA2 slot first and then restart the computer. If 1 long 2 short beeps are heard, remove and reinstall the graphics card and then restart the computer. Test with another known working graphics card.

tried all this. but no beeps have been heard on this motherboard