I am having a "Blue Screen" problem with my computer.

Go to solution Solved by DobertRownySr,

Try taking out each stick of ram one at a time. See if the issue happens with only one stick. Try it with both.

I am having a "Blue Screen" problem with my computer.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Y7Jn27

All my PC components, except the Graphics card, are brand new and I keep getting a memory management error when I am playing games.  I ran various stress tests updated all the drivers and checked the motherboard BIOS to see if anything is wrong.  Everything looked good across the board but I am still getting this blue screen error.  The only time I don't is when I either uninstall the graphics drivers(witch would cause games to crash constantly), or disable the X.M.P. profile on my ram.  The only thing I could think of that would be a problem would be either my motherboard, the RAM, or the graphics card.

If someone could help me out with this, I would be greatly appreciated

Note: I will be upgrading to a 2070s once I have enough money.

Try taking out each stick of ram one at a time. See if the issue happens with only one stick. Try it with both.

Maybe the Ram has compatibility issues or the CPU has overclocking issues. Try to use the ram with the lower frequency than the specifed speed or tweak some overclocking if you have overclocked it. Then try to use it.

And if u are upgrading to RTX 2070 in the future, i would consider to buy a power supply with higher capacity enough for the GPU to run.

I tested the two Ram sticks independently and they are both run just fine, so I tried them in the different slots.  It turn out that the 4th slot is kinda dead.  So I may need to get myself a new board.

I do plan on getting a 750W with the 2070s

Use either slots 2 and 4 or slots 1 and 3 for ram.

You don't need 750w for 2070s. Your current psu is more than enough.

I am using 1 and 3. And my 3800x is pulling up to 270W, and I may be expecting the storage later on, so I would prefer the extra head room.