cheapest build on pcpartpicker.com

So I got bored at home didn't really want to game because I had to be some where in a half hour, so... I started building my dream PC that I want, but then I got curious and decide to see what the cheapest build was on pcpartpicker.com. But I didn't really search very hard to get super cheap. All I did was sort each page to low to high and click the first thing in the list. If anyone buys this and builds it or has the parts and builds it, please tell me how sh*tty it is. (benchmarks)

cheap computer

Uh, I think we can go cheaper:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Celeron G3930T 2.7 GHz Dual-Core OEM/Tray Processor  ($36.95 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC90LS 28.67 CFM CPU Cooler  ($6.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-HDS R3.0 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($51.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($15.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 320 GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($14.50 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Raidmax XT 300 W ATX Power Supply  ($22.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $149.41
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-12-25 17:25 EST-0500

You picked a board (probably because CPU restrictions) that costs almost as much as this entire machine. Plus iGPU!

Also, the motherboard box is the case. deal with it. Also, this PC and especially the PSU is not recommended. You should probably go for a Dell Optiplex + GPU at this price point

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

This will outperform the 250 build and have a decent upgrade path being on the am4 platform

fuck I just realized I'm late to my family Christmas party.