ATTACK Evo Core budget gaming mouse color change

Railgun14234

title says it all basically, i want to know if it is possible to change the color on my ATTACK Evo Core gaming mouse without switching out the LED's, this is the mouse in question:image.jpeg.ff9e31655b202ac1be7e147b0374e446.jpeg

i couldnt find any software or drivers for it, also no main website as far as i know. please help, i just want it on a solid red color.

(edit>>) also my pc considers it an Optical mouse and not a gaming mouse

35 minutes ago, Railgun14234 said:

title says it all basically, i want to know if it is possible to change the color on my ATTACK Evo Core gaming mouse without switching out the LED's, this is the mouse in question:
i couldnt find any software or drivers for it, also no main website as far as i know. please help, i just want it on a solid red color.

Visit the manufacturer's website & either download the user manual, or contact their support. However, I bet you'll have a hard time doing that, because I am unable to find a manufacturer's website when searching for "ATTACK Mouse" or "Evo Core Mouse" or "Attack Evo Core" on Google. What retailer or online store was this purchased from?

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

3 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Visit the manufacturer's website & either download the user manual, or contact their support. However, I bet you'll have a hard time doing that, because I am unable to find a manufacturer's website when searching for "ATTACK Mouse" or "Evo Core Mouse" or "Attack Evo Core" on Google. What retailer or online store was this purchased from?

as i said in the description, i couldnt find any website, and i tried looking for Evo Core, it inly poped out the 3 in 1 kit for LED stipe, a different mouse and a keyboard, and then it aslo poped out headphones, but thats it, and none of those were on any Evo related website

5 minutes ago, kirashi said:

idk where it was purchased from cuz it was a cristmas gift for me

16 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Was there no manual in the box? 

no manual, also i threw out the box, but i found pictures of the box, and there is nothing that suggests how to change the color

22 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Was there no manual in the box? 

image.png.400645f81ea702f51cfb222d1d3ff1f7.png
image.png.b8c451831a40b0edd5b4390575ab59bf.png
there is ure manual . . . . or the case to be more precise, ill look on internet if i can find a manual, maybe i just missed it

According to that box the LEDs are RGB so, unless it's constantly on the rainbow barf effect, there should be a way to change the color.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

2 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

According to that box the LEDs are RGB so, unless it's constantly on the rainbow barf effect, there should be a way to change the color.

well, i couldnt find any manuals, i did find another mouse that looks identical to mine but with a different cord and a different maker, also the "hold the forward button to change lights" doesnt work for me, and my colors dont change when i change my DPI with the button

4 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

i was thinking of decrypting/decdoding the driver and see if i can change it there, but no luck with that, i couldnt find a way to decrypt the driver,so im all out of ideas, exept for trying to crack the mouse software, wich i have no clue how to do

6 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

my mouse currently has the "rainbow" effect, but i want it to just be red, is it so much to ask . . . ..

28 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

i tried this : https://www.hyperxgaming.com/en/ngenuity and it dint work for me, well, my mouse doesnt show up in the suported part so i guess thats why

I can't find the mouse anywhere so you might be out of luck here. Maybe try pressing different button combinations on the mouse and see if something happens.

Try something like left, right and middle mouse button at the same time for like 5 seconds and then maybe the side buttons can change the color.

2 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

I can't find the mouse anywhere so you might be out of luck here. Maybe try pressing different button combinations on the mouse and see if something happens.

Try something like left, right and middle mouse button at the same time for like 5 seconds and then maybe the side buttons can change the color.

hmm, it would be a good idea if there werent a thousend possible combinations

4 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

who knows, it might not even be possible, maybe a combination like that isnt even set up

Just now, Railgun14234 said:

who knows, it might not even be possible, maybe a combination like that isnt even set up

There probably isn't but hey, it's worth a try. :P

Hi, to change the colour, press the button at the back of the scroll wheel to sift through the colours, once on the colour you want, hold the button down to confirm it.