Phanteks evolv shift cooling help.

Hi guys!

I have a complete build:

The problem I have: I see some (not really much) thermal throttling on my GPU. I have the phanteks fan intaking air in front-bottom, an Arctic F14 intaking on front top, and the rad exhausting at the bottom. I've set the clc to max out at 80% and the throttling eased up, but I still reaching 87 °C on the blower card with 100% fan. Could I ease this If I reconfigure the fans to go all intakes and full positive pressure? (Front exhausting is not a good idea in this case, becouse the panel reflects hot air back to the intake.) Should I try to ziptie a slim 120mm noctua to the top? I think the arctic fan is simply so strong, that steals air from my Blower fan. Or sould I just ditch the front-top intake, and intake only through the bottom, and let my Graphics card to be the exhaust? Or any other ideas? I simply love the look of this case, it fits my setup extremly well, and portability isn't too hard either. I just want to brimg down the GPU temps to around 80°C.

16 hours ago, Warenz Dragon said:

Could I ease this If I reconfigure the fans to go all intakes and full positive pressure?

Full positive pressure will mean you're circulating more of that used air into the case. Ideally, you'll want just a little bit more air coming in than going out to reduce dust buildup, but also to keep hot air moving away from the system. 

One option could be the recently released Evolv X Shift panels which are mesh and allow for better airflow 

http://www.phanteks.com/Evolv-Shift-Air-Panel.html

It's QTY 1 for about $40 USD, Phanteks had it for $20 but it's sold out (leaving a link in case it comes back in the future)

https://www.phanteksusa.com/products/phanteks-evolv-shift-air-fabric-side-panel?variant=29353297641527

Part code is PH-FABICSPN_SHIFT

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25