Geforce 1050 Ti for budget gaming

BeornBear

I am using a Ciara Discover Intel i7-3770 and 3.4 GHZ with 16GB RAM, 256 SSD, 1 TD Sata HD, and AMD Radeon HD 6570 1 GB Video Card. I am considering on upgrading the Video Card to Geforce GT 1030 or Geforce GTX 1050. My spending limit is $200 CDN. Would any of these cards be sufficient for basic gaming?!

I am currently using a few games on Steam. I might obtain Rise of the Tomb Raider and Star Wars Fallen Order. I saw a refurbished Geforce GTX 750-ti for $100. However, a new graphics card would be preferred. 

1 minute ago, BeornBear said:

I am currently using a few games on Steam. I might obtain Rise of the Tomb Raider and Star Wars Fallen Order. I saw a refurbished Geforce GTX 750-ti for $100. However, a new graphics card would be preferred. 

If you're playing something like Rise of the Tomb Raider or Star Wars, I would recommend a 1650 over a 1050Ti personally. Unless you can find it for a cheap price.
I wouldn't recommend a 1030 or 1050 due to them being slow and not being a good value any more.

Would the 1650 require an additional Sata power connector?! Would it require a better power supply?!

5 minutes ago, BeornBear said:

Also, I'm not sure which country you're located in, but on Ebay I saw used RX 580's for $90-130

Just now, BeornBear said:

Would the 1650 require an additional Sata power connector?! Would it require a better power supply?!

No, 1650 doesn't require a power cable. It runs off PCI-e power only.

I am located in Canada. My budget is $200 CDN max. ($150 US). It appears that graphic cards are a lot cheaper in the US than Canada. 

Just now, BeornBear said:

I am located in Canada. My budget is $200 CDN max. ($150 US). It appears that graphic cards are a lot cheaper in the US than Canada. 

I'm not sure of the Canadian price, but looking on amazon, there are a couple 1650's that are at or below the $150 USD mark.