Milos9999

HI.

Tg4 sharkoon doesn't have good airflow.

My problem are cpu and gpu temps.

With side panel

Without side panel 

Cod 5 min gameplay temps:

I used occt power stress test.

Im thinking about exchange case for one of these Phanteks Eclipse P400A ,Corsair 275R, NR600, EVOLVEO Ptero Q1, SilentiumPC Signum SG1 TG or NZXT H510.

1 minute ago, Milos9999 said:

I saw it but don't how to compare it to mine :/

anything with a full mesh front is going to be better than your glass front case

Just now, Geoff35674567 said:

anything with a full mesh front is going to be better than your glass front case

Should i compare cfm on fans?

On my case only 33cfm but on case like Phanteks Eclipse P400A which was top ratted i cannot find that info.

3 hours ago, Milos9999 said:

HI.

Tg4 sharkoon doesn't have good airflow.

Move the front three fans from the outside of the fan rails to the inside (just like they're positioned on the TG5). This should help them breathe better since they can now actually pull air in from the side vents and reduce temps. If that doesnt work or you're not happy with the temperatures still, then consider changing cases

It's free, and only takes a few minutes. ;) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

41 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Move the front three fans from the outside of the fan rails to the inside (just like they're positioned on the TG5). This should help them breathe better since they can now actually pull air in from the side vents and reduce temps. If that doesnt work or you're not happy with the temperatures still, then consider changing cases

It's free, and only takes a few minutes. ;) 

HM.Okey i will try idk it was possible.If it doesn't help which case should you pick?

3 minutes ago, Milos9999 said:

HM.Okey i will try idk it was possible.If it doesn't help which case should you pick?

What's your system build, budget and shopping location (country)? I can tell you off the bat the NR600 or P400A will be good cases, Corsair now has a 275R airflow, and the Evolveo looks pretty good (Though I've never heard of that case before). The Signium actually looks a bit restrictive since the holes are so small, and there's still a lot of plastic material surrounding them. The H510 will never be better for airflow than what you have right now unfortunately. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

What's your system build, budget and shopping location (country)? I can tell you off the bat the NR600 or P400A will be good cases, Corsair now has a 275R airflow, and the Evolveo looks pretty good (Though I've never heard of that case before). The Signium actually looks a bit restrictive since the holes are so small, and there's still a lot of plastic material surrounding them. The H510 will never be better for airflow than what you have right now unfortunately. 

My system:

Motherboard Gigabyte b450 Aorus elite

GPU Gigabyte RTX 2070 WINDFORCE

CPU Amd ryzen 5 3600x(Stock cooler)(Possibly going to change it for artic 34 esports duo)

case Tg4 sharkoon

ram Patriot Viper Steel Series 16 GB KIT DDR4 3200 MHz CL16

disk nvme corsair force 960gb

Psu Corsair VS650 White Certified

Budget around 70-90€

I live in central europe(Slovakia).

Still didn't try moving fans inside.When i will be at home i will try it. 

5 minutes ago, Milos9999 said:

Budget around 70-90€

I live in central europe(Slovakia).

Still didn't try moving fans inside.When i will be at home i will try it. 

Definitely try moving the fans first and report back, you should be able to get good temps with it then. If not, the NR600, P400A or Evolveo cases would be my top 3 on your list

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Definitely try moving the fans first and report back, you should be able to get good temps with it then. If not, the NR600, P400A or Evolveo cases would be my top 3 on your list

Only case or cpu cooler too?

7 minutes ago, Milos9999 said:

Only case or cpu cooler too?

CPU Cooler is fine if your going to leave your CPU at stock settings, or doing a mild OC (The Wraith spire is a good stock cooler). If you're looking to do some heavier overclocking, the Arctic Freezer 34 is a good cooler. I've used the 33 (slightly different design) very successfully on an R5 2600 which kept the CPU cool (under 70ºC) when OC'd to 4ghz @1.375V

20180928_213940.thumb.jpg.f667fa7b6ecc86124d5072f4913d9b29.jpg