Help with Acer Predator upgrades?

Hey there, I'm going to be getting a new laptop soon since it's been awhile since I had a functioning pc of sorts, and due to moving multiple times a year along with having small amounts of space I like to keep things as light and portable as possible while still being able to play awesome games and edit videos.

That said, after some research I picked out the Acer Predator 300, namely the newer 2019 model. Only there's a slight problem, I'd like to upgrade some of the things inside of it. Namely replacing the original SSD and Ram with these larger choices, 

2 TB Sata SSD

32 GB RAM

I've looked up how upgrades work but for some reason I haven't found a clear cut answer to whether or not this laptop could handle higher upgrades than what comes with the model I'm looking at. I'm worried about the upgrades either not fitting right, not working at all even if they fit, having compatibility issues with other parts of the laptop, or overworking the system and causing the cooling to not be enough and eventually leading to some of the parts melting! ?

I've had that happen with a prior laptop years back, but ironically, that wasn't due to upgrades. It was just poor treatment and leaving the thing on a bed and other not-so surfaces for years on end. Not to mention banging it around at work and on buses. I'm a bit childish with my tech at times. It's amazing it survived three years with all that.

Granted I definitely learned my lesson with that experience, but I also scarred myself for life thinking tech will just straight up melt if I get something not specific to the original build. So if you guys could look over the laptop and the things I'd like to upgrade it with, and let me know if it will survive the procedure (so to speak) I'd be eternally thankful! ♡

I don't think it it at all advisable to buy a new laptop, then pull it apart to do some upgrades...whether they're worthwhile or not. Nearly all manufacturers will void any warranty you have, if you've been inside the unit. I have heard Lenovo allow certain items to be user replaceable...but I'd be verifying what you can, and cannot do...granted the upgrades you want to do may make a great deal of difference but I'm thinking if you cannot afford to have the upgrades to be done by the retailer [as a no doubt costly add-on]  and therefore included in the laptop's warranty...then either don't pursue the upgrades...or wait until the warranty period is over before you undertake these tasks yourself...'cause taking a punt that you won't need to use the warranty...is just plain dumb!

29 minutes ago, Pharr Carnell said:

I don't think it it at all advisable to buy a new laptop, then pull it apart to do some upgrades...whether they're worthwhile or not. Nearly all manufacturers will void any warranty you have, if you've been inside the unit. I have heard Lenovo allow certain items to be user replaceable...but I'd be verifying what you can, and cannot do...granted the upgrades you want to do may make a great deal of difference but I'm thinking if you cannot afford to have the upgrades to be done by the retailer [as a no doubt costly add-on]  and therefore included in the laptop's warranty...then either don't pursue the upgrades...or wait until the warranty period is over before you undertake these tasks yourself...'cause taking a punt that you won't need to use the warranty...is just plain dumb!

Not sure if I can get the retailer to upgrade it with the things mentioned above, hence why I asked whether the items were compatible. That said, I'm not sure if I even have a warranty buying the product off of Amazon. It doesn't say it comes with a warranty to begin with. :/