Device drivers not found, Windows 10 installation

MyNamederek

The ssd i intend to make my boot drive shows up in the bios fine, however when launching into windows 10 installer (USB media creation) I get a notification stating "No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, then click OK." 

I am running on b450m dsh3 by gigabyte, ryzen 2700x and vega 56 powercolour. Switching usb drives and port doesn't work, I have tried both legacy and UEFI boot options, bios and os handoff usb handling in all configurations. Plz help :(

You don't need to post to follow.

What SDD, connected how?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Usually considered as unnecessary clutter. 

BIOS updated to latest?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Do you have any other drives connected? If so, disconnect them. 

I've had this issue before and it fixed it. Other than that, you can download the SATA controller driver for your board and put it on another USB drive, boot into the Windows installer and select load driver and load it from the other USB and see if it works. 

I will update my bios and sata drivers and see how that works, thank you for support! I will get back to yous.

bios is now all updated however I cannot apply sata controller driver update in the windows installation from a separate usb drive or the one featuring the media creation tool itself

It sounds as though the installation drive is missing files and/or corrupt.
Was it something you created yourself? If so, how? I know some time back Rufus was having issues burning Windows 10 .iso files, not sure if this is a persistent issue.
Microsoft's Media Creation Tool was the only way I was able to get a working installation drive for a build a friend was doing He had an installation flash drive from Microsoft (purchased directly through their store, so I know it was genuine) which refused to boot.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

4 minutes ago, MyNamederek said:

I am using windows media creation tool.

*** Threads merged ***

Please don't post multiple times about same subject.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv