how to create art like this?

Bassem

1. Sketch out a shape

2. Make shapes

3. That's basically it

It's probably best to create this in a vector program, so you can more easily change the shape of certain pieces, adjust the border around items, etc.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It was created by a 3D program that uses 3 sided polygons(triangles).

It is from an Opengl source since it shows points that are usually not rendered. 

If I was doing it I would use old 3d program like Imagine to build the object. I  would randomize the polygons and then add an explosion FX to probably a sphere over the glass and the lower part of the glass then check the frames to see which one looks best. Then I would do a 4k Opengl screenshot and bring it into PhotoShop to clean it up.

It is sort of what I did for 30 years.

RIG#1 CPU: AMD, R 7 5800x3D| Motherboard: X570 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 2TB | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG42UQ

RIG#2 CPU: Intel i9 11900k | Motherboard: Z590 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3600 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1300 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD#1: SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k C1 OLED TV

RIG#3 CPU: Intel i9 10900kf | Motherboard: Z490 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 4000 | GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio 3090 | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Crucial P1 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

RIG#4 CPU: Intel i9 13900k | Motherboard: AORUS Z790 Master | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 32GB DDR5 6200 | GPU: Zotac Amp Extreme 4090  | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Streacom BC1.1S | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB  | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

There are several way to do that 

But usually it's just a basic shape and after that edited 

However usually those type of images are made on 3d modeling software, because it's a way more faster 

For example you create the basic shape, set it as a container, and with a node editor randomize the particles 

click on start menu

click on all programs

click on accessories folder

click on paint

or

copy the image

and paste the image

or search for images in a search engine, and copy and paste

or get a 3D program and waste endless hours

Make a pentagram

Fill the outside pentagram with crayons

Put Bob Ross picture in the center of the pentagram

Said this summoning phase, "Oh Master Art Bob Ross. I hereby summon you to my house to make me a good artist for I am the master that summon you and the one that call on you. You shall hear my voice and come to me."

2 minutes ago, OlympicAssEater said:

Make a pentagram

Fill the outside pentagram with crayons

Put Bob Ross picture in the center of the pentagram

Said this summoning phase, "Oh Master Art Bob Ross. I hereby summon you to my house to make me a good artist for I am the master that summon you and the one that call on you. You shall hear my voice and come to me."

The milk has curdled,  there are demons present...

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

git gud

...who am I kidding, there's probably a python library for that

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

14 hours ago, Caroline said:

say no more

[paint drawing]

+1 for using Comic Sans ;)

I am not good at making those drawings, I would probably write a Matlab script or use TikZ in a LaTeX document, since they both provide useful commands for this type of drawing.

5 minutes ago, Arika S said:

image.thumb.png.653e46a044387dbcb29a1ddf2d854acd.png

like 20 minutes worth of work. suuuuper basic though

can u re-upload it please!

1 minute ago, barsiksss said:

can u re-upload it please!

in what way?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Just now, Arika S said:

in what way?

never mind, at first the photo didn't showed up , something went wrong with my browser, thank you

LMAO! That's literally what I do for a living. But the equipment I use is very, very expensive. I measure points on the field all day long with a Trimble GPS. Then I plug the data into AutoCAD/Covadis and connect the dots to produce 3D maps. It sounds exciting that way, but it's extremely boring and repetitive. Funnily enough, this job (land surveying) is in extremely high demand in Paris.