Trying to revert from Windows 1909 to 1903

FearlessCookiez

Hi, I know the title might seem like an easy fix for my problem, but my case is a bit unique in my perspective.

Basically, I built a whole new computer, with new parts for everything. I then obtained a USB, installed the windows installer on it, then put a fresh copy of windows on my new PC, but it is actually Windows version 1909. I want to go back to version 1903, but all the videos on Youtube are no help. I've tried the Settings->Update&Security->View update history->Uninstall updates, it doesn't let me uninstall 1909, I am assuming because I don't have a version to revert back to (1903). I have also been in the 'Recovery', no option gives me to revert windows back to 1903. These problems usually, I think is because I don't actually have a copy of Windows 1903 on my computer right? So I try to install it so I can revert back to it, I can't find anything on the internet about 'Installing' windows 1903, but only 'Upgrading' to 1903.

Could anyone please give me a hand/advice? That would be awesome.

Thanks,

Cookiez

As you install fresh version of Win10 (build 1909) and did not upgrade from previous version of Win10 to 1909. You will need to download Win 10 build 1903 and install a fresh copy. The Windows installer wont give an option for downgrading. So backup what you need before reinstalling Win10

9 hours ago, C2dan88 said:

As you install fresh version of Win10 (build 1909) and did not upgrade from previous version of Win10 to 1909. You will need to download Win 10 build 1903 and install a fresh copy. The Windows installer wont give an option for downgrading. So backup what you need before reinstalling Win10

Oh okay, I see, thank you.