I said I wouldn't cry... - $35K Abyss Headphone Setup

James
51 minutes ago, papajo said:

You either didnt understand the post or miconstruct what I say ... 

I said (in the first line of my post) that you should pay attention to what a thing is build of (=the sum of its parts) what its build for (= the usecase and how it affects it pros cons etc) and how its build (all things considered to make it e.g logistics) 

And these rigs are ridiculously overpriced without any excuse other than some obsessed guy will feel pressed because probably may also have mental issues and he will give in and pay that sum of money needed to get that stuff.. surely they* find a dozen of such guys in the worlds population and that will make their year and feed their families and their cocaine addictions or whatnot :P

*by "they" I mean the guyz who put an audiofile tag on such rigs and do other marketing stuf as dancable cables and what not to sell you 35k something that should cost more or less 500-1000 (including more than genorous profit) 

Yeah I missed that part from your previous post. I was mostly alluding to additional costs (R&D, logistics, marketing, salaries, mortgage for HQ, projected sales at specified price point etc.). 

It's like when the news came that Zachary Levi's superhero costume for Shazam cost 1 mil to make and then someone from the production explained that it's not the cost of a singular costume but the accumulated price tag for designing it (accounting for different versions that somehow didn't work out, changes made on the spot etc.).

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a playlist for this video? Trying to find out the song at 8:39, and the one just before it - anyone know the songs? ☺