VR Runnable ,1080p Minimum Computer @ 900$ [Warranty Too Maybe?]

Ok, so I know it sounds almost impossible to find something like this but I just was wondering if anyone has heard of something like that before. Cyber Monday and Black Friday are coming up in just a few days and Ive been waitng to prep for theses days so i could ask if anyone has ever seen something like this kind of computer. Something that runs VR ,1080p Minimum , and  a Computer @ 900$. Its really specific, yes, but just wanted to know if someone had seen something like this before. Please reply w/ a link to pre-builts or parts lists [prebuilt preferably]. Im just gonna say I have 0 experience with building pc's so yeah....

You want a prebuilt or a parts list?  It’s not un doable as parts.  I don’t know much about prebuilts.  VR spec and 1080p arent hard to hit these days.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

You can do that with less money,here is a list i recommend:

You get the most out of your budget by building it yourself.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

Just now, Vishera said:

You can do that with less money,here is a list i recommend:

You get the most out of your budget by building it yourself.

And this will hit waaaay over your VR spec requirement.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.