Let me reply first !!!!!!!!

VirusDumb

SoOoOoOo.  

I posted this thread a while ago. After replying some of the people. I went offline for a long time.(Got busy attending school)

But then I returned I had to read through this 5 page long thread and without replying my thoughts.

As someone locked it

So @dizmo told the best answer and also defended me from some other replies which were against me. He did complain that my English is really bad(probably that's because I don't speak much English in real life as I live in India) 

Thnx @dizmo 

And @OlympicAssEater , @Derkoli told me to get filthy rich , My parents are filthy rich but they don't consider giving me a lot of money or buying rich kid things for me. I already discussed this in my "How do I persuade my parents to get me a gaming PC?" Thread.

And @Radioactive Snowman , @Tristerin

Asked me to become an @$$ €æ™£π .

HOLD ON BRO. THAT'S TOO MUCH FOR 14 YO ME.

Have you done drugs or perhaps drank a little toilet cleaner( harpic I guess). 

How can someone be crazy ? enough to advice someone to |!©k a 12 yo girl's @$$.

Some one call the FBI 

1 hour ago, SeAsOn3 said:

My parents are filthy rich but they don't consider giving me a lot of money or buying rich kid things for me.

You're not entitled to that.

Someone at your age won't benefit from getting endless amounts of money. 

As a separate bit of advice, if your thread gets locked, don't create another thread discussing either the original matter of the topic, or the locking of the thread.........................................................

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

Also me:  Been with my wife since I was 12, and Im a gold medalist.  Get on my level, Im 35 now.  

Also the FBI is only interested in me because of the amount of firearms I own, that I have much more than 7 days of food stockpiled, and I may or may not have downloaded the Devils Cookbook in the 90's ;)

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

Fyi, when hot topic is locked, moderators always leave message. So its not "someone", its @Slottr. And reasons for lock are pretty clear, if you read it through.

This forum is NOT best place for asking help on personal issues. You get mostly trolling and joking replies, which will quickly turn topic into pile of itself, and it will be locked. You have now given your answers, lets leave this at that. You can PM me or @Slottr if you have questions about moderation.

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv