Help required

Hi. My laptop doenst log in any more i tried almost everything from freezing it or forced turn offs to draining the entire battery, do i need to use a license key for win10 again if i factory reset it from the bios? It came with win10 pre-installed 

Please hurry since this is my only laptop and whe dont have enough money for a new one even tho this one costed us 300 euros (we also cant afford a new win10 license)and no i havent downloaded any software(since 3 months) or installed new hardware(since ever)

Can you explain exactly how it doesn't log in?
Are you connected to the internet, if your Microsoft account is attached to the install? Have you tried resetting the password (the password of your Microsoft account/password of the local account)?

Even if the Windows 10 key is not valid anymore (which doesn't happen) it wouldn't cause you to be unable to login..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

When you say it doesn't log in, what do ou mean precisely? Stuck on login screen? Black screen white circle?

Don't forget to @me / quote me for a reply =]

6 minutes ago, minibois said:

Can you explain exactly how it doesn't log in?
Are you connected to the internet, if your Microsoft account is attached to the install? Have you tried resetting the password (the password of your Microsoft account/password of the local account)?

Even if the Windows 10 key is not valid anymore (which doesn't happen) it wouldn't cause you to be unable to login..

@miniboisIt stays at the one moment please screen for 5 to 10 minutes and when i log into my laptop user account it takes 10 mins instead og 10 secs and when im logged in it keeps refreshing my desktop and taskbar forever and i cant do anything

But i just need to know if i have to rebuy a windows 10 key if i factory reset it via the bios

4 minutes ago, Nik schaad said:

It stays at the one moment please screen for 5 to 10 minutes and when i log into my laptop user account it takes 10 mins instead og 10 secs and when im logged in it keeps refreshing my desktop and taskbar forever and i cant do anything

4 minutes ago, Nik schaad said:

But i just need to know if i have to rebuy a windows 10 key if i factory reset it via the bios

No you don't.

Easiest way to reset Windows is holding Shift, pressing the restart button, under advanced I think you can reset.

But looking at your photo, it seems like Windows is actually start up. Might be a broken harddrive? Would explain the long loading times. Try to get your important data of that machine asap and place it on an external drive/flash drive or at the very least even cloud storage.

Also, try the combination "Ctrl+Shift+Esc" to open task manager and restart the explorer.exe task.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

if you for some rason need to rebuy windows most features will work even if you haven't bought it but you can find "china licences" on websites like kinguin or g2a for 10$

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

22 minutes ago, Nik schaad said:

Hi. My laptop doenst log in any more i tried almost everything from freezing it or forced turn offs to draining the entire battery, do i need to use a license key for win10 again if i factory reset it from the bios? It came with win10 pre-installed 

Please hurry since this is my only laptop and whe dont have enough money for a new one even tho this one costed us 300 euros (we also cant afford a new win10 license)and no i havent downloaded any software(since 3 months) or installed new hardware(since ever)

It could be a bad hard drive like minibois said or windows could just be borked and you need to reinstall it.

Try logging in with safe mode to see if it's a hardware issue or if something is just wrong with windows.

If it starts fine into windows in safe mode, then it's most likely just something that got corrupted not a bad hard drive. 

If you can't get in windows far enough to get to safe mode the usual way, there are some other ways to get to safe mode listed here: https://www.digitalcitizen.life/4-ways-boot-safe-mode-windows-10