30 Day Blackberry 10 Test Trial

cYbErpILs

Who do you think should do the trial? Only Linus, only Slick or both of them? And who should try which phone?

I think Slick should try the Q10 and Linus the Z10.

I think that the same person (Slick) should try both so that he has the same perspective and can give an honest view of the pros and cons of each model.

I vote Slick to do it :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

No one! BB10 is horrible!
But because it's so bad, I think Slick should use it! ;)

SET UP:

Corsair Vengeance C70 | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i7 3770k | STOCK COOLER  :( soon to be replaced with a H220! | EVGA 660ti FTW ed. 2GB | 16gb Corsair Vengance 1600Mhz | Corsair 120GB Neutron GTX SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Corsair AX860i | Corsair AF120 QE X4

I think Slick should do that with the Z10 and Linus should do a short switch to GS4 (I believe he's already going to do that).

It will take forever to linus to test every phone he gets so it is good idea to make slick test phones too = Moar content.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I think that the same person (Slick) should try both so that he has the same perspective and can give an honest view of the pros and cons of each model.

totally agree

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

i would like to see slick's view coming from a veteran andriod user

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Whats the bet Slick won't change from android.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

@Ghost I don't see Slick changing from android either, but i vote Slick does the 30 day Change for the Q10 i don't think just one of them should do both phones because that person would all ready be use to black berry OS after the first phone.  Plus getting Slick's and Linus's combine input would be interesting. 

It would be cool to see both Slick and Linus getting involved, since Linus has traditionally been an iOS user, while Slick has traditionally been a dedicated Android user. Seeing both of their perspectives would be interesting, and valuable, since it is out of the norm for the both of them. Slick has experience in iOS, and now Linus has experience in Android, but neither of them have touched BB10. Could be interesting.

Zephyr:

3770k (Stock clock) w/ Zalman CNPS9900MAX-R | 16GB DDR3 @ 2133Mhz | 2x Radeon HD 6950 (Reference, stock clock) | Asrock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional | Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200w | 60GB SSD Boot, 750GB HDD Media, 1TB HDD Programs

Since Linus still has to use the S4 for 30 days we wont see a Blackberry video in ages, that's the reasoning behind having slick do it.

So, I say Slick!

they said on the live stream that slick would try both the Z10 for 15 days and hte Q10 for hte other 15 days unless they have changed their minds i think that is whats happening 

No self respecting Android user would give their time to a Blackberry, period.

(As a permanent solution)

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Whats the bet Slick won't change from android.

He wont, definitely wont. Android is just far more suited to his profession.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |