I broke the forum...again[sorry mortis]

piemadd

If you put some text into a field and then in the inspect element tool set it to 6969420px, the forum doesn't do anything about it. Want an example? Expand my signature

i like trains 🙂

Note: This technically doesn't go past the signature rules as it it technically less than 5 lines long >:)

i like trains 🙂

That's not a bug, and I don't really think it's an issue either. Yes, you can make your post really tall, but there are lots of ways that you could do that.

HTTP/2 203

I think if you go out of your way to change things with inspect element then all bets are off and you should expect issues, and those aren't really a bug.  To be a bug it has to happen naturally

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I think if you go out of your way to change things with inspect element then all bets are off and you should expect issues, and those aren't really a bug.  To be a bug it has to happen naturally

True true, but sometimes I will intentionally try to break the forum, and then inform mortis about the problem so possibly he can fix it.

i like trains 🙂

5 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

playing around with the console/site editor locally is a problem from you, not the site ._. unless you've managed to make a change that persists after the page refresh

When you change things in the editor, they mostly affect the submitted post, although the post is security filtered first to remove anything malicious. 

HTTP/2 203