Cod gets 3-Year Development Cycle

GiteZz

and a new dev? :o

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

maybe, they will do something revolutionairy. like rabbit AI

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

sledgehammer are stupid, they will loose profits via this, i may not like cod but from a business point of view WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

so COD is now 3 year production from 3 studios... launching it every year?

maybe 1 big team over 3 years and launch every 3 years :|

Character artist in the Games industry.

maybe we can hope for shootable flying birds

it always pisses me off if i shoot through them, and they dont die

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

sledgehammer are stupid, they will loose profits via this, i may not like cod but from a business point of view WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING

are u saying putting actual time into a game is stupid? cause basically thats all that matters here

and its pretty hard to make COD any worse. worst case scenario is that they just re-release one of the old games with improved UI

are u saying putting actual time into a game is stupid? cause basically thats all that matters here

and its pretty hard to make COD any worse. worst case scenario is that they just re-release one of the old games with improved UI

take it from a business stand point, we might get pissed but little kids keep getting it they dont know any better meaning the company would lose money, the kids dont care if it its a rebadge, they cant tell, i personally havent played black ops 2 or ghosts, barely seen footage of it, played nazi zombies in one of the free weekends, honestly if they made a game which was solely zombies they would take a bloody ton of money

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Infinity Ward just handed over probably the best series of the CoD franchise over to a company, that made a mess of the last one that they helped with.......

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

take it from a business stand point, we might get pissed but little kids keep getting it they dont know any better meaning the company would lose money, the kids dont care if it its a rebadge, they cant tell, i personally havent played black ops 2 or ghosts, barely seen footage of it, played nazi zombies in one of the free weekends, honestly if they made a game which was solely zombies they would take a bloody ton of money

i dont think you understand how this works. COD has such a big name it doesnt matter what they do the game will sell. if they are going to make the game over 3 years to actually make it good even more people will play

the part where they lose money is not happening

Honestly, I think this will actually kill the franchise outright.

3 years is a lot of time for a community that is used to yearly releases to wait.

it will certainly spell doom for COD

not that any of that is a bad thing.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I expect a new engine.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

maybe, they will do something revolutionairy. like rabbit AI

http://www.wolfire.com/overgrowth

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i like overgrowth. such gore, much violence. wow.

3 years is a lot of time for a community that is used to yearly releases to wait.

No they have three studios who release one game every three years so you still get a cod release every year 

A new CoD game will still come out every year.

I think they mean 3 separate cods from 3 separate studios, with the traditional yearly cod release.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx