Why is everybody so surprised

NameOfNoInterest

I am surprised that someone cares about post count. :)

Completely agree, I don't understand when people post multiple times instead of editing their post or just post a single word to boost their count.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Nobody is surprised, you can powerpost if you want to. The postcount doesn't reflect the contribution to the forum.

Completely agree, I don't understand when people post multiple times instead of editing their post or just posting a single word to boost their count.

I don't post a single word I just reply a ton

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

Nobody is surprised, you can powerpost if you want to. The postcount doesn't reflect the contribution to the forum.

Some people are.

So what about post counts? It's all about them reputation @_ASSASSIN_ @TheSLSAMG @ @looney

@ @brownninja97 @TopWargamer @

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

So what about post counts? It's all about them reputation @_ASSASSIN_ @TheSLSAMG @marto @looney

@ @brownninja97 @TopWargamer

Yeah

Everybody seems to be so surprised I got 180+ posts in 2 days... Why? It isn't hard.

1. No one is really surprised or even cares.

2. It's very easy if you're the type of user who replies with a lot of pointless posts.

pp,375x360.u3.jpg

Completely agree, I don't understand when people post multiple times instead of editing their post or just post a single word to boost their count.

I do it sometimes after an extended period of time goes by or I see someone who might be quoting my unedited post. Not to increase an arbitrary number though.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Everybody seems to be so surprised I got 180+ posts in 2 days... Why? It isn't hard.

indeed, it isn't hard, but also I'm surprised people are commenting on it, it's about quality not quantity as the old saying says...

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I used to do that,but then I saw almost nobody else did it.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I don't post a single word I just reply a ton

You just reply with a few words though and there's something called MultiQuote where you can quote more than one post at the same time instead of repeat posting.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

To be honest these threads often end up in abuse as a lot of people will view it as you declaring you are somehow better than everyone else.

I know thats not the case and you are probably just pleased with how quickly and frequently you have posted and there's nothing wrong with that, it's a good thing, it means your active.

But making a thread about it is a bad idea, if it turns sour, it makes us all look bad.

I'm a little hurt that I'm not int that list.. :(

Don't worry. There is a TON of people I would add but I am just too lazy

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

So what about post counts? It's all about them reputation @_ASSASSIN_ @TheSLSAMG @ @looney

@ @brownninja97 @TopWargamer @

you forgot about cacao 

also, what happened to him and what happened to sarcasm?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

you forgot about cacao 

also, what happened to him and what happened to sarcasm?

BANISHMENT!

BANISHMENT!

umm.. are you trying to "whisper" me that they got banned?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

umm.. are you trying to "whisper" me that they got banned?

banISHMENT

I remember when someone created a thread about the first person to get to 10,000 posts.... @Windspeed36 was annoyed xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?