Phone recommendation for under 700

AzrealNoctis

Alright, I'm trying to help my mother get a new phone, she wants it to stay under 700 wireless charging, ip water resistance, a headphone jack would be a bonus but is not needed, Since she uses Bluetooth. Oled display would be lovely, oh, she is sticking with Android, and wants the phone to take solid pictures, not the greatest but the photos should be competent.

2 minutes ago, AzrealNoctis said:

Alright, I'm trying to help my mother get a new phone, she wants it to stay under 700 wireless charging, ip water resistance, a

S9 or S9+, they're only like $300

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

26 minutes ago, AzrealNoctis said:

Alright, I'm trying to help my mother get a new phone, she wants it to stay under 700 wireless charging, ip water resistance, a headphone jack would be a bonus but is not needed, Since she uses Bluetooth. Oled display would be lovely, oh, she is sticking with Android, and wants the phone to take solid pictures, not the greatest but the photos should be competent.

I'm going to recommend the S10 or S10e depending on which size she prefers. Both take fantastic pictures and include all the other features she is looking for, they're also less than a year old they're still going to receive at least two more major software updates.

Personally I think the single camera on the S9 makes it a not so great choice if your budget is 700 but if you want to save some money it is a solid option

Realme x2 pro would probably suit her very well. AMOLED display, 1080x2400. 90hz screen, snapdragon 855 plus, in display fingerprint reader and more. Costs around 450 for 8GB 128gb or 499 euro for 12 ram 256gb capacity.

No ip rating, but they have sealed the phone just like they would to get an ip rating. No wireless charging but the phone charges from 0 to 100 in 28 minutes.