Oneplus on Verizon and customer support in us

Anyone with a oneplus device on Verizon . Do you have any limitations of use or problems? The other concern I have as a current iPhone user is support. Currently if I have a problem I go to the Apple store wait in an 8 hour line but typically walk out with a replacement . How’s the customer service for US oneplus customers?

6 hours ago, Apark2241 said:

Anyone with a oneplus device on Verizon . Do you have any limitations of use or problems? The other concern I have as a current iPhone user is support. Currently if I have a problem I go to the Apple store wait in an 8 hour line but typically walk out with a replacement . How’s the customer service for US oneplus customers?

When I bought my OnePlus 3T, OnePlus offered a extended Accedential damange warranty, for 18 months to 24 months, depending on what you wanted. However my carrier T Mobile said that I could have accutally gotten insurance thru them on the device. Though that would have ment spending a monthly fee vs a one time fee. Do note, the insruance thru OnePlus does not cover lost/stolen devices. 

As far as support goes, it seem the OnePlus7T, supports Verizon bands. How well it works depends on the area you live and what bands Verizon uses there. As far as OnePlus support goes, Ive never had to contact their customer service. Id emagine if you get insurance thru Oneplus which is provided by Assurant I think. You will have to deal with Assurant when it comes to making a claim, my guess is a day or two with out a phone. OR check to see if Verizon will insure it, but keep in mind, you may still have a day or two with out a phone. My advice, if Verizon allows it, keep a spare device incase of shit hitting the fan. Oh and OnePlus issues shit loads of updates for their device. I was getting a security update at least montly and I think I got 2 OS updates during the time I used my 3T. So Id say they do a pretty good job as far as support goes. 

I ended up with an iphone XR, mainly because the 3T started having software issue. But I kept the 3T as a spare. So when my dads phone failed and had to wait a day or two for a refurb to be sent to me, he still had a functional device. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.