6 to 10 PC gaming lan

hey everyone

I wanted to make a gaming and and Im looking for the cheapest set up possible.

and I want to know that is there any CPU with built in GPU that can support CSGO and GTAV? and what should I get for the other parts?

I really appreciate your helps.

7 minutes ago, peatonplayz said:

hey everyone

I wanted to make a gaming and and Im looking for the cheapest set up possible.

and I want to know that is there any CPU with built in GPU that can support CSGO and GTAV? and what should I get for the other parts?

I really appreciate your helps.

A 3400G will do but it's nothing special. Expect lo-med in gtaV

If you want to go cheap cheap get some used dell's (3rd gen or up intel cpu's preferably at least an i5) or something and slap in a gpu. Will be a better bet than going with a new 3400g rig.

Hi there! 

i'm not entirely sure what your question is. But the way i'm reading this is you're looking for a lan gaming pc that can handle csgo and gtav, and it has to be as cheap as possible?

In that case, i'd go for a Ryzen 3400 with IGP. Pair it with a B450 mortar or tomahawk (max) and 16gb of ram. Stock cooler should be fine.

It won't be the best gaming pc, but without additional information on your actual question, this is the best i can do.

Gamesystem: X3700, 32GB memory @3200mhz, GTX1080 Hybrid

Unraid system: Epyc 7352, 24/48, 96GB ECC buffered @2666mhz, 2x GT710, GTX1050Ti

1 minute ago, Caennanu said:

Hi there! 

i'm not entirely sure what your question is. But the way i'm reading this is you're looking for a lan gaming pc that can handle csgo and gtav, and it has to be as cheap as possible?

In that case, i'd go for a Ryzen 3400 with IGP. Pair it with a B450 mortar or tomahawk (max) and 16gb of ram. Stock cooler should be fine.

It won't be the best gaming pc, but without additional information on your actual question, this is the best i can do.

I want to build 6-10 PCs depending on the budget. and I want to make it as cheap as possible.

2 minutes ago, peatonplayz said:

I want to build 6-10 PCs depending on the budget. and I want to make it as cheap as possible.

Alright, so what is your total budget? What is the price range each system can cost.

Will you be re-using hardware or do they have to be brand new and complete?

Do they need peripherals? Should these be included in said budget?

Or do you just want to know the absolute minimum costing complete system to play those 2 games? So that you can make a budget

Unraid system: Epyc 7352, 24/48, 96GB ECC buffered @2666mhz, 2x GT710, GTX1050Ti

the budget is so damn small it's around $2000

I want to build them from scratch.

yes I do and yes.

I wanna know is that even possible to build PCs with that kind of budget?

it is  . . . a challenge, that is for sure.

Below is a system that could fit within your budget.

i'm not entirely sure on the quality of the powersupply, but it should be good enough.

i picked the cheapest monitor i could find with a full hd resolution.

You could take away one of the disk drives if you are really limited to playing just those 2 games.

The case . . . well it functions :P

9 minutes ago, peatonplayz said:

the budget is so damn small it's around $2000

I want to build them from scratch.

yes I do and yes.

I wanna know is that even possible to build PCs with that kind of budget?

This is where my recommendation of used office dell's are a good option:

For a ivy bridge 3770 tower dell with 8gb of ram the price is around 150. This is a bit worse than the 3400g in cpu performance but so much cheaper.

Then a rx 460 which is better than the 3400g gpu it doesn't need a power cable so the systems are immediately good to go. These can be found used for 60$ easy.

This would be a good enough system to game with. Then the remaining money can be used on some cheap monitors (again look around locally 1080p screens go for dirt cheap nowadays from people that have spares).

New it's not possible.

4 minutes ago, Caennanu said:

it is  . . . a challenge, that is for sure.

Below is a system that could fit within your budget.

i'm not entirely sure on the quality of the powersupply, but it should be good enough.

i picked the cheapest monitor i could find with a full hd resolution.

You could take away one of the disk drives if you are really limited to playing just those 2 games.

The case . . . well it functions :P

I really appreciate your time man.

however, would it make a difference to go with an Intel CPU with built in GPU specifically for CSGO?

2000 / 6 = 333

Yeah you can do it but without a GPU.

Athlon 200ge has a decent performance in those games (at low settings).

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Athlon 200GE 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($54.30 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($63.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($44.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Kingston A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($21.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Hitachi 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($28.88 @ Amazon) 
Case: DIYPC MA01 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($27.96 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA BR 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: HP LA2006x 20.0" 1600x900 60 Hz Monitor  ($47.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $330.08
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-10-24 05:26 EDT-0400

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

This is where my recommendation of used office dell's are a good option:

For a ivy bridge 3770 tower dell with 8gb of ram the price is around 150. This is a bit worse than the 3400g in cpu performance but so much cheaper.

Then a rx 460 which is better than the 3400g gpu it doesn't need a power cable so the systems are immediately good to go. These can be found used for 60$ easy.

This would be a good enough system to game with. Then the remaining money can be used on some cheap monitors (again look around locally 1080p screens go for dirt cheap nowadays from people that have spares).

New it's not possible.

it sounds like a good deal but I don't think I can find any... checked couple of website that sell used PCs and they're kinda huge and they don't even have one! :(

Just now, peatonplayz said:

it sounds like a good deal but I don't think I can find any... checked couple of website that sell used PCs and they're kinda huge and they don't even have one! :(

2 questions

What country are you in?

Have you checked ebay?

2 minutes ago, peatonplayz said:

I really appreciate your time man.

however, would it make a difference to go with an Intel CPU with built in GPU specifically for CSGO?

No, the build in GPU of AMD is superior in games, although the cpu is better in intel.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 minute ago, SupaKomputa said:

2000 / 6 = 333

Yeah you can do it but without a GPU.

Athlon 200ge has a decent performance in those games (at low settings).

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Athlon 200GE 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($54.30 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($63.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($44.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Kingston A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($21.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Hitachi 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($28.88 @ Amazon) 
Case: DIYPC MA01 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($27.96 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA BR 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: HP LA2006x 20.0" 1600x900 60 Hz Monitor  ($47.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $330.08
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-10-24 05:26 EDT-0400

can this rig run CSGO and GTA V?

2 questions

What country are you in?

Have you checked ebay?

Im in iran and we don't have access to ebay.

can this rig run CSGO and GTA V?

CSGO Yes (check my above video)

GTA, oh yeah :

That makes things a lot harder for used stuff. And to answer the intel cpu for cs go. Whilst yes it would run it a bit better if it had a good gpu the integrated gpu's from intel are so much worse that you'd gain nothing and only lose.

3 minutes ago, peatonplayz said:

check your local shop, those parts are pretty common, for the motherboard you can also use the older B320, B350.

i don't know the price in iran, it should be more than that (like any non us).

To cheap out most parts buy used. For HDD / SSD should buy new if possible.

7 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

No, the build in GPU of AMD is superior in games, although the cpu is better in intel.

so the if you want to keep things smooth you shouldn't go higher than 1024x768

There's no way you can build 6 to 10 computers with new components. Even less chances in a country like Iran.

I'd suggest looking for refurbished computers with i5-2400 or something from around that time,  or computers with AMD FX-6300 or something around that performance.

Then, buy video cards separately. I'd look into RX 460 or better, or something like R9 3xx series. I don't know what's equivalent on nVidia.

Integrated graphics simply isn't powerful enough for GTA V at decent resolutions and modern processors like AMD 3400 that would play GTA V at 720p quality are too expensive, you'd buy a whole motherboard+ram+cpu with that money. 

What options do you have around, in terms of refurbished computers, used parts

Any online stores you could link to, or could you post some flyers or listings for components you can buy?

There's no point me recommending refurbished computers costing 90$ each if the seller is in US and not shipping to Iran (besides shipping being prohibitive for 10 pcs)

so the if you want to keep things smooth you shouldn't go higher than 1024x768

yeah, 720p is not that bad, at least you can game at 100fps without a GPU.

That is very good for an integrated GPU.

7 minutes ago, jaslion said:

That makes things a lot harder for used stuff. And to answer the intel cpu for cs go. Whilst yes it would run it a bit better if it had a good gpu the integrated gpu's from intel are so much worse that you'd gain nothing and only lose.

oh I always though integrated GPUs on AMD were weak! good to know

oh I always though integrated GPUs on AMD were weak! good to know

It's quite the opposite really. Amd has always had an edge on intel in that department.

2 minutes ago, mariushm said:

There's no way you can build 6 to 10 computers with new components. Even less chances in a country like Iran.

I'd suggest looking for refurbished computers with i5-2400 or something from around that time,  or computers with AMD FX-6300 or something around that performance.

Then, buy video cards separately. I'd look into RX 460 or better, or something like R9 3xx series. I don't know what's equivalent on nVidia.

Integrated graphics simply isn't powerful enough for GTA V at decent resolutions and modern processors like AMD 3400 that would play GTA V at 720p quality are too expensive, you'd buy a whole motherboard+ram+cpu with that money. 

What options do you have around, in terms of refurbished computers, used parts

Any online stores you could link to, or could you post some flyers or listings for components you can buy?

There's no point me recommending refurbished computers costing 90$ each if the seller is in US and not shipping to Iran (besides shipping being prohibitive for 10 pcs)

yeah that's what makes things a lot more complicated. buying used PC/parts is always time consuming because you have to test them one by one and you can never be sure if you're getting your money's worth and there's no seller that guarantees used parts...

It's quite the opposite really. Amd has always had an edge on intel in that department.

for the last two years I put my faith in AMD and built two almost high end rigs based on AMD and couldn't complain! Great stuff tbh.