Looking for Watercooling case recommendations.

Alvilan

So I have been around the block for a few years making air cooled systems, you know usually no big deal, if everything fits you have decent airflow and don't pour >insert liquid of choice here< onto your system while booting it up pretty simple overall. Now, I'm looking to start a custom water loop project nothing super special, but as its my first time doing this i was looking for case suggestions for a single loop extending from res>pump>cpu>gpu>rad>rad I don't honestly know if there are any specific cases that are usually recommended for something like this. case budget 1-300 USD. I'm really just trying to get ideas and this is also like my second forum post in 6 years so I'm sorry if this is the wrong spot for this* post. edited: because dyslexic'd this into htis.

it depends on the size of the rads you want to fit and how many rads. 2x240mm should be more than enough for a loop but i went with a 2x360 just because

as this is going to be more of a learning experience for me I am likely going to go 2x240

7 minutes ago, Alvilan said:

as this is going to be more of a learning experience for me I am likely going to go 2x240

2x240 is pretty easy to fit. pretty much any case with room for 2x140 in 2 different spots would work.

personally i really like the look design of the lian-li O11

37 minutes ago, Derrk said:

2x240 is pretty easy to fit. pretty much any case with room for 2x140 in 2 different spots would work.

personally i really like the look design of the lian-li O11

Thanks for the suggestion.

6 hours ago, Withenex said:

The lianli pc011 dynamic was designed for watercooling.

I will take a look. Thanks!

The O11D is basically the Watercool King feature to price wise. You can fit triple 360mm rads in the case without much sweat. 

For a more "traditional" case, the Define S2/Meshify S2 or the Phanteks P600S are both very capable watercooling cases as well at around the $150 mark. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 10/18/2019 at 10:48 AM, TVwazhere said:

The O11D is basically the Watercool King feature to price wise. You can fit triple 360mm rads in the case without much sweat. 

For a more "traditional" case, the Define S2/Meshify S2 or the Phanteks P600S are both very capable watercooling cases as well at around the $150 mark. 

Thanks for the info!