MSI B350 slow bios

I'm having troubles with my B350 board, here is the problem. my PC has been very, and I mean very unstable last few days (I was at a lanparty) temps were fine and overclock was at 4Ghz were it has always veen stable (1.275v) I reset my bios with the hope it would fix my problem. but no, still crashes randomly, reinstalled windows (they were kernell bluescreens, so I thought there may be some corrupt files, but no). now I'm home trying to figure it out I ran in another issue, the PC hangs on a black screen for 2 minutes, then bios post for 2 minutes and into windows, normally this would take 10-20 seconds. when I get into the bios it literally takes 1 minute to respond to my input. I haven't done any recent bios updates or anything, it was working perfectly fine a week ago.

system specs:

MSI B350 PC Mate

R5 2600 (cooled by CM master liquide lite 240)

16GB 3200mhz HyperX Predator

1000watt CM PSU 

120gb SSD, 2* 1TB drives, 1* 500GB drive

(note: one drive was behaving very strangely, that drive is almost brand new and it had reallocated sectors)

also, disconnecting all the drives makes no difference.

newest version of Windows 10 (clean install of an older version because it all started since the newest version of windows)

I hope somebody can help me, otherwise I have no idea what to do.