Help Only 1 USB Port

I currently use a surface laptop 2 for school and gaming with Geforce Now. Recently, I have been having trouble with Geforce now because my connections goes spotty, so I bought a ethernet to USB 3.0 adapter which helps my connection. My problem is that when I try to use a mouse and Ethernet my mouse lags or freezes up and I suspect it has to do with the bandwidth of USB 3.0. Any suggestions on how to use both the ethernet and the mouse would be helpful thanks!

Had the same problem and I can't remember how I fixed it. USB 3.0 has plenty of bandwidth (5 gbps) for what you are doing. 

Which adapter are you using? I use this one and have no problems now.

6 minutes ago, Blatcher2 said:

Had the same problem and I can't remember how I fixed it. USB 3.0 has plenty of bandwidth (5 gbps) for what you are doing. 

Which adapter are you using? I use this one and have no problems now.

Literally exactly the same one I am using. Can't figure out why its stuttering. 

its probably because its badly shielded and theyre interfering

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

1 minute ago, Maximusfoximus said:

Literally exactly the same one I am using. Can't figure out why its stuttering. 

I had the problem over two years ago now so I'm a little fuzzy on how I fixed it. I know that I RMA'd it for some reason. Your adapter might be defective as well so I would try asking for a new one. I gave them a bad review and they reached out and offered to send me a new one for free

3 minutes ago, Blatcher2 said:

I had the problem over two years ago now so I'm a little fuzzy on how I fixed it. I know that I RMA'd it for some reason. Your adapter might be defective as well so I would try asking for a new one. I gave them a bad review and they reached out and offered to send me a new one for free

Thanks for the suggestion I'll try to see if they'll fix it for me