Best Budget Gaming Mousepad

Part of my PC upgrade is a new mousepad. I am an avid Fortnite player who plays on an eDPI of 48. I have been looking into different mousepad and wondering which one to buy. I preferably like a sqaure mousepad or at least close to square so it is consistent where ever I slide my mouse. Size doesnt matter as long as its under 15 inches vertically. I dont really care about material either. My budget is $30-$35 though $40 is fine. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks!

Any mouse pad, they are pretty much all the same in my opinion. Steelseries seems to be priced pretty well.

Aliexpress has some great mouse pads with braided edges.

You can get 4 for the price of 1 hyped mousepad.

Though it mostly takes a lot of time for items to arrive, thats the only downside in my experience.

I edit my posts more often than not

Very much personal preference. Some dislike mouse pads with braided/stitched edges, because that makes it more uneven. Some prefer a coarser material, some prefer hard pads, some prefer soft pads. 

:)

1 hour ago, Necrovarius said:

Any mouse pad, they are pretty much all the same in my opinion. Steelseries seems to be priced pretty well.

Yeah in theory. But did you know that the buying price for a retail store is 1/5-1/6 - of course you get a bulk discount but come on! Steelseries decide what the price should be for the end consumer, same goes for all major brands. If a store sells to cheap they get a penalty.

To answer the question of this thread, yeah they are all OEM rebrands. If I recall correctly Steelseries and HyperX for example is made in the same factory.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.