Name of the lid that covers the left side of Playstation 3 Phat?

I'm having a hard time finding the name for the piece that covers the left side of the Playstation 3 Phat console. Does anyone know what that's called and where I can buy one or ten? Thanks in advance.

41 minutes ago, Sirgeorge said:

I'm having a hard time finding the name for the piece that covers the left side of the Playstation 3 Phat console. Does anyone know what that's called and where I can buy one or ten? Thanks in advance.

Why would you need 10...probably just search for PS3 USB/tray cover or something

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

42 minutes ago, Sirgeorge said:

You can't buy those,those only appear on the A,B,C and maybe E revisions of the console,which were ceased production in 2009,

I own a revision C PS3.

People who abused their systems broke them in attempt to open the lid,the thing is it's very easy to open,

Anyway Sony didn't make spares or extras of this lid to sell to the public market.

You will have to 3D print one or just hope to win the lottery of finding someone selling one,not even to talk about buying them in bulk.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

7 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Why would you need 10...probably just search for PS3 USB/tray cover or something

Thanks for the suggestion. I get my hands on A,B, and E versions of those consoles from time to time and flip them. Occasionally they're missing the lid so i needed some better search terms then I currently had to look them up to grab'em.

7 hours ago, Vishera said:

You can't buy those,those only appear on the A,B,C and maybe E revisions of the console,which were ceased production in 2009,

I own a revision C PS3.

People who abused their systems broke them in attempt to open the lid,the thing is it's very easy to open,

Anyway Sony didn't make spares or extras of this lid to sell to the public market.

You will have to 3D print one or just hope to win the lottery of finding someone selling one,not even to talk about buying them in bulk.

I'm aware they don't sell them new. 3D printing them isn't really an option (for plastic physics reasons I'm not going to get into) but I needed the term/s to look under for second hand purchases.

9 hours ago, Sirgeorge said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I get my hands on A,B, and E versions of those consoles from time to time and flip them. Occasionally they're missing the lid so i needed some better search terms then I currently had to look them up to grab'em.

I'm aware they don't sell them new. 3D printing them isn't really an option (for plastic physics reasons I'm not going to get into) but I needed the term/s to look under for second hand purchases.

Can't you use a filler to print those?

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566