Is there any defragmentation software which put all files of GTA V in near-by sectors?

Can anyone suggest a fragmentation software which will put all large files (*.rpf) of GTA 5 game in near-by sectors to access it faster. As this game takes much time to load.
Pl suggest me software, Don't reply by "Just get an SSD". I have SSD, But, It hasn't enough storage to hold large games, That's why I keep them in my HDDs

8 minutes ago, PrateekPanwar64 said:

Can anyone suggest a fragmentation software which will put all large files (*.rpf) of GTA 5 game in near-by sectors to access it faster. As this game takes much time to load.
Pl suggest me software, Don't reply by "Just get an SSD". I have SSD, But, It hasn't enough storage to hold large games, That's why I keep them in my HDDs

Windows build in defragmentation tool will work just fine. But no software will keep GTA 5 in mind. Only place large files on the outside of the drive and close to each other.

O&O Defrag has ZONES for HDDs.

I've seen and used it before.

Or you can shortstroke a HDD using normal tools. 1TB for example being 300/700 and the first 300 partition drive letter will be the fastest out of the two (to some degree) and you install or place files on that drive letter to the fast section.

Google HDD shortstroking partitions or O&O Drive ZONES.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz