EDIT : HTC Two Leak

qwertywarrior

Edit

powerup was using its own pics and has nothing to do with Evleaks

According to one of the most popular and reliable leakster @evleaks, HTC's upcoming flagship smartphone will look "strikingly" like HTC One. It seems that the company decided to keep already excellent unibody construction and focus on other key things.

Along with the chassis confirmation, @evleaks also pointed out that the phone will launch in a late March in New York. With already leaked on-screen navigation and specs that include a bigger screen (prob a 4.9-inch), Snapdragon 800 chipset, an UltraPixel camera with 6-8-megapixel resolution and four color options, the HTC One 2 seems ready for 2014 battle.

What do you think, does the HTC's new flagship device got what it takes to be the best?

http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/7303/htc-one-2-looks-strikingly-similar-to-htc-one.html

So, yeah, the M8 looks strikingly like the M7. It's too bad they already named another phone One S.

— @evleaks (@evleaks) February 3, 2014

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I don't think that's real, considering they no longer own Beats.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

-snip-

that looks like a low end phone. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Looks faaaaake.

Totally, that would be like taking a million steps backward from the beautiful htc one...  :wub:

CPU: i5 3570k CPU Cooler: Hyper 212+ Mobo: Asrock Pro 4 Z77 GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 PSU: Seasonic G 650w HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB SSD: Kingston v300 Sound Card: Asus xonar dg MonitorAcer K272HUL, HP 22bw 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G400 Mousepad: Steelseries Qck+ Case: Corsair Air 540 Fans: 4x Noctua NF-P12 (saving up for more)

Looks faaaaake.

the picture was not provided by Evleaks i have no idea why tech powerup is using it

let me fix that

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Totally, that would be like taking a million steps backward from the beautiful htc one...  :wub:

Linus is not satisfied

that looks like a low end phone. 

I don't think that's real, considering they no longer own Beats.

Edit

read update

I think it'll have very, very stiff competition in the upcoming year and with older spec might fall a bit behind.

Depends though. Who knows what the less tech savvy (aka phone nerds) people will consider the "in" thing.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I think it'll have very, very stiff competition in the upcoming year and with older spec might fall a bit behind.

Depends though. Who knows what the less tech savvy (aka phone nerds) people will consider the "in" thing.

the "in" thing always has and always will be iphones so long as apple manages to keep their reputation among the mainstream consumer. Most people I see in the street own iphones, and the ones that do use samsung s4s etc.. seem to be the ones who don't really care about their phones and just went with something that they could watch youtube on and text from time to time. 

the "in" thing always has and always will be iphones so long as apple manages to keep their reputation among the mainstream consumer. Most people I see in the street own iphones, and the ones that do use samsung s4s etc.. seem to be the ones who don't really care about their phones and just went with something that they could watch youtube on and text from time to time. 

Yeah. Apple made a good, easy to use very locked down OS.

Other companies are getting up there in build quality though and Android has come a long way. I refused to use it in it's infancy due to absolutely garbage battery life.

Eventually people will take notice. Or if they want big phones like the Note.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Do you live in the U.S? iPhone is around 35-40% market shares in the U.S. with Android around 55%. The moment you step outside of U.S. it becomes a whole different story. Europe is around 70% Android. Middle East/Asia being even higher then that.

Do you live in the U.S? iPhone is around 35-40% market shares in the U.S. with Android around 55%. The moment you step outside of U.S. it becomes a whole different story. Europe is around 70% Android. Middle East/Asia being even higher then that.

yes. But having one brand's smartphone alone accounting for one third of the market is impressive nevertheless. And if you go look at teens and whatnot who are always glued to their phones, most already have iphones or are just waiting to buy iphones. 

yes. But having one brand's smartphone alone accounting for one third of the market is impressive nevertheless. And if you go look at teens and whatnot who are always glued to their phones, most already have iphones or are just waiting to buy iphones. 

Not stating that Apple is unimpressive. But, once you travel outside of the U.S. Apple just becomes so insignificant. Sure, teens in the U.S. might want their iPhones, but teens in EU/India/Asia seem to want the next Android phone and according to market shares it seems Samsung has a good firm grasp since they sold 3 times more smartphones then Apple last year.

Not stating that Apple is unimpressive. But, once you travel outside of the U.S. Apple just becomes so insignificant. Sure, teens in the U.S. might want their iPhones, but teens in EU/India/Asia seem to want the next Android phone and according to market shares it seems Samsung has a good firm grasp since they sold 3 times more smartphones then Apple last year.

did they really sell 3 times more or just ship 3 times more? And from what I've seen from going to Switzerland and France this year, it seems to me that youngsters are still mostly fond of getting iphones, but many end up getting samsung phones and such for price reasons. I'm not saying android is bad at all, in fact with the crap that apple has done with ios 7, I much prefer android to ios now (apart from the app selection still...), but I still think google and manufacturers have a lot of work to do to get the reputation and recognizability of an iphone. 

did they really sell 3 times more or just ship 3 times more? And from what I've seen from going to Switzerland and France this year, it seems to me that youngsters are still mostly fond of getting iphones, but many end up getting samsung phones and such for price reasons. I'm not saying android is bad at all, in fact with the crap that apple has done with ios 7, I much prefer android to ios now (apart from the app selection still...), but I still think google and manufacturers have a lot of work to do to get the reputation and recognizability of an iphone. 

Ehh.. I wouldn't go so far and call Apple ios7 crap lolol. I just think it's a different audience. But yeah, they need some sort of uniformal structure even though it's open platform. Hopefully, the whole Google/Samsung partnership will lead that.

Semi-relevant to this thread but I really wish everyone would ditch capacitive hardware buttons. 

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I smell a fake here.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|