Best Hex/Quad Monitor Mount?

Xelriel

So ive been around the net for a few hours looking at reviews, Few dozen websites, Adding and removing things from my cart to save for later, But i still haven't found the best Mount for 4 and 6 Monitors that are all 27 inches, Plus im having a hard time deciding on if i want 6 or just 4, I would love to do alot with 6 and it would all be super beneficial, Only thing i would need to do is if i get 6 monitors, How the heck am i going too plug them all into a RTX 2080 X_x

But if anyone could help me find the absolute best ( Not breaking the bank ) Monitor mount for 4 and 6 monitors that are 27 inches each, I would be very appreciative!

~{ Xelriel }~

Something very expensive.

Though, frankly, I'd recommend using a 2 monitor vertical mount, then just get 3 of them. 

Unless you're bolting them into a wall, quad mounts aren't really something I'd suggest. Having used them, it's always never quite as stable as you'd like it to be.

2 minutes ago, Taf the Ghost said:

Something very expensive.

Though, frankly, I'd recommend using a 2 monitor vertical mount, then just get 3 of them. 

Unless you're bolting them into a wall, quad mounts aren't really something I'd suggest. Having used them, it's always never quite as stable as you'd like it to be.

Hmm... But if i use 3 double mounts would i be able to position them properly so they dont look weird in the future when i do have 6 monitors?

And if so could you recommend a specific model by chance?

~{ Xelriel }~

35 minutes ago, Xelriel said:

Hmm... But if i use 3 double mounts would i be able to position them properly so they dont look weird in the future when i do have 6 monitors?

And if so could you recommend a specific model by chance?

You'd have to position them properly even with a 4 or 6 stack, and those mounts might actually be harder to align because of the weight differential put on different parts of the limbs. 

As for suggestions, you'll be looking at between 40 and 65USD per mount if you want something properly sturdy.  You'll need to measure and layout your desk setup to figure out what type of mount approach would work best. 

3 minutes ago, Taf the Ghost said:

You'd have to position them properly even with a 4 or 6 stack, and those mounts might actually be harder to align because of the weight differential put on different parts of the limbs. 

As for suggestions, you'll be looking at between 40 and 65USD per mount if you want something properly sturdy.  You'll need to measure and layout your desk setup to figure out what type of mount approach would work best. 

Well i have a pretty large desk compared to most people i see, And 40 - 65 per mount is not bad, I have a 6 foot wide and 2.5 foot deep desk.

~{ Xelriel }~

I would still love recommendations to monitor mounts :O!

~{ Xelriel }~

• 5 months later...
On 9/27/2019 at 3:46 PM, Xelriel said:

I would still love recommendations to monitor mounts :O!

I like the ergotech hex mount. little under 400 but has individual monitor height adjustment on the side 4 panels (adjusting center height moves whole rows). I've only had it for a few weeks now but its extremely sturdy and I haven't seen any flex whatsoever. The best feature imo is that removable clips for each monitor. basically mount it once, then you can remove/adjust just unplugging and unclipping.