Should I upgrade my fans?

spwath

I have the nzxt phantom 410, stock fans ( 2 120mm, 1 140mm) Not in stock config. Is there any reason to upgrade my fans/get more? My temps are fine (gpu maxing out at 68 degrees, cpu good temps too). I dont care about noise. Would there be any reason for an upgrade?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not really, if temps are good, they're working fine and you're happy there's no reason to. Unless you just got money to blow of course.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Not really, if temps are good, they're working fine and you're happy there's no reason to. Unless you just got money to blow of course.

Yeah no i dont have money. I will soon, but i want to get a 27 inch monitor, a new cpu cooler, a mechanical keyboard, and alot of other stuff, and i dont have enof money for it all. Im trying to set my prioritys. I dont think ill get a cpu cooler.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

if everything is working wine you wont need to change anything :P

hellooooooooo

If noise doesn't matter to you, then it is fine. I personally can't stand a loud PC.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Yeah no i dont have money. I will soon, but i want to get a 27 inch monitor, a new cpu cooler, a mechanical keyboard, and alot of other stuff, and i dont have enof money for it all. Im trying to set my prioritys. I dont think ill get a cpu cooler.

Focus on the stuff that matters the most to you, don't worry about the stuff that's working fine until you have money to spare. :)

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Focus on the stuff that matters the most to you, don't worry about the stuff that's working fine until you have money to spare. :)

I mean, everything is working fine, but i have a stock dell keyboard and a debranded hp monitor. Thoes are my 2 areas to upgrade next.

I mean, everything is working fine, but i have a stock dell keyboard and a debranded hp monitor. Thoes are my 2 areas to upgrade next.

That's what you should be focused on then. :) I know what it's like though, I want to get a couple new monitors, speakers and some other minor stuff. But my big plans are another 780 and a h100i. Just with the other being cheaper it's easier to focus on them, but it's whatever you want to make the best experience for yourself.