NIntendo doing the unthinkable!!!

slatteew

Impossible! What is the world coming to!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

They're desperate for money. They'll do anything probably.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

I would like to see an official Nintendo GBA Emulator with a store full of the games.

How else are they going to make money off of Pokémon Emerald?

surprise im playing that right this minute.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

surprise im playing that right this minute.

haha, same.

Can't find Latios anywhere...

#FirstWorldProblems

Compatible with Windows 95

haha, same.

Can't find Latios anywhere...

#FirstWorldProblems

i got it once on the gba, used the master ball, i was in a "fuck it" mood, its over rated, rayquaza shits on it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i got it once on the gba, used the master ball, i was in a "fuck it" mood, its over rated, rayquaza shits on it.

Know them feels. I just want it for the swags

Compatible with Windows 95

This is just plain wrong. Nintendo is doing way better then other companys. 

Did you not hear about the salary cuts?

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Latios Can use Calm Mind set with Dragon Pulse and Psychic, then it shits on anything :)

Latios Can use Calm Mind set with Dragon Pulse and Psychic, then it shits on anything :)

dragon pulse didnt exist in emerald, also drago meteor 

good bye.

Listen if you care.

Exciting, I'm in need of a new phone too.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

The website is offline? I checked it with http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it says that it is not just me! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

If they just stopped trying to be some other company and go back to what we love(d) them for. My favorite console of all time is the Nintendo 64, the Wii series of console is just stupid and isn't even a proper console.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

This sounds like a good move for Nintendo considering their market is the casual gamer audience and a lot of causal gamers play games on their phones like candy crush.  Nintendo could make a nice penny off this if they play their cards right. 

CPU: Core i7 4770k, RAM: 8GB DDR3 GSkill Ripjaws X, PSU: OCZ 700W, GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X, Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl, Cooler: Noctua NH-D14

Adapt or die right? First rule of business

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

i hope we see some new games, id like a nice mario for my phone

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Adapt or die right? First rule of business

Definitely. I did not mean to sound as if i was against it, i just was totally blown away, as were analysts, that Nintendo would do that. As long as it does not tarnish the good Nintendo name or games, i am fine with it. If they screw up Legend of Zelda though.........that would really piss me off. Best series ever.

dragon pulse didnt exist in emerald, also drago meteor 

good bye.

Well I forgot that lol

ahhh, are you serious, this is just damn right stupid

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Definitely. I did not mean to sound as if i was against it, i just was totally blown away, as were analysts, that Nintendo would do that. As long as it does not tarnish the good Nintendo name or games, i am fine with it. If they screw up Legend of Zelda though.........that would really piss me off. Best series ever.

I'm just as shocked as you are. Nintendo is so stubborn about the future and continues to insist that hardware will be as large of a market as it is now. On top of that they still don't seem to understand that online gaming on consoles is a thing. As much as I'd hate to say it, software and services are the future. I don't mind dedicated boxes if they make a new experience and are relatively inexpensive. However, hardware adds a number of different complications to turning over a profit.when you're running a large business.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Not sure what to think of this. haha

I know this will NEVER happen, but something I think would do Nintendo a world of good and bring them back as a serious competitor in the console market.

I would love to see a new "Nintendo", not a Wii, not anything else, just call it "Nintendo".

Nintendo has a massive library of games spanning the early 1980's to today. All they would have to do is create a console that emulated all of their previous consoles, home and handheld, as well as the Sega systems since they are no longer enemies in the market, easy enough. Give it a huge store for people to buy any of the classics they want from the last 30 years. And I don't mean like a limited selection you find on the Wii markets, but as many of the game from the past 30 years they can legally do.

Give it a nice big replaceable HDD to store it all. DVD/BD-ROM support, powerful modern hardware comparable to the XB1/PS4, and open it up to developers for new titles so it could compete with Sony and MS.

Yeah ... I know. I am dreaming, but still, that would be amazing in my humble opinion. =P

Did you not hear about the salary cuts?

That's marketing dude. Oh instead of 100 million i will get 50 million. It's ho people do stuff in japan. Nintendo is doing way better then Sony a these other folks. 

I would like to see an official Nintendo GBA Emulator with a store full of the games.

OMG if they made an official controller/mount for phones and emulator with a store would insta buy!! would be the greatest thing in the world