my monitor doesn't work..

theking

Hi,

I try to open my computer and i only see the colour white on the monitor..

The computer works on my TV, so i guess there is nothing wrong with my PC.

I tried to change the cable, its still white

Thanks

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

Sucks to suck.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Sucks to suck.

it does :D

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

But seriously, can someone help me, do you need more details

Have you tried using different inputs?

tried hdmi.. Didn't work

And dvi

try contacting the company of the monitor they might be able to help 

Does your monitor get hot quickly?

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

well probably is the monitor that pass out! If the computer works on the tv, isn't the computer, so the monitor as guaranty contact the company and they figure it out 

Does your monitor get hot quickly?

i dont think so

well probably is the monitor that pass out! If the computer works on the tv, isn't the computer, so the monitor as guaranty contact the company and they figure it out

try contacting the company of the monitor they might be able to help 

its Samsung and the monitor is pretty old, should i try

as a last check plug in a DVD player on hdmi or a laptop on vga. something you know works. if it doesn't the monitor is bad and you need to return it if you can.

as its old you probably can't return it so looks like your in the market for a new monitor.

as a last check plug in a DVD player on hdmi or a laptop on vga. something you know works. if it doesn't the monitor is bad and you need to return it if you can.

as its old you probably can't return it so looks like your in the market for a new monitor.

going to try that.. Thanks. I was already planning on buying a new one. Going to have to use my dads eizo monitor until i buy i new one for myself.